Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I want from WB and the DC films is the same thing I want from all my movies, a good story.

Amen, how hard is it to write a story that is somewhat intelligent. I'm talking to you transformers and suicide squad

Yea, I don't care about Bayformers anymore, nothing but garbage, it's been the same movie 4 times over and the new one looks no different. It's sad, but CGI and action sells movies, that's all the studios care about.

What video game are those gifs from? Is that a new Arkham or Injustice game!?

Oh wow, it really does look like a video game.

giphy.gif

tumblr_mznurchyeh1sy1e35o1_500.gif

batman-kicks-aquaman-injustice-2.gif

I don't really mind the CGI, since it's pretty much the only way they can do certain things, but I thought the scene where Aquaman jumps off the Batmobile into the swarm of parademons looked pretty bad; like Batman was driving around in Gmod. :lol

So if Darkseid is due to come how many of you guys think we can get the new gods in an upcoming movie .

DC movies are still in its infancy but once they exhaust their lead characters they will be left with all their secondary characters and who knows what they will produce next .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So if Darkseid is due to come how many of you guys think we can get the new gods in an upcoming movie .

DC movies are still in its infancy but once they exhaust their lead characters they will be left with all their secondary characters and who knows what they will produce next .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Early rumors said a New Gods movies was in the works.

But they also said 40 other DC movies were in the works.

I wonder what Snyder's version of Darkseid will look like in JL?

I hope they don't try making him look too "extreme", or gigantic.

Something along the lines of this would be great IMO. (Just not so big like the cover. :lol)

superman%u00252B03-001.jpg

...And I hope he talks a lot. I didn't like how "dead" Darkseid seemed in Justice League: War.

I like when he does things like this.

Attachments

• Superman_Darkseid-56a910d65f9b58b7d0f7cd8c.jpg
    Superman_Darkseid-56a910d65f9b58b7d0f7cd8c.jpg
    88.7 KB
"Superman, I command you to F A P."

One of the most menacing lines DS has ever said.

Theres no way hes gonna look like that, Cap. Have you seen the rest of the designs in this movie?

Leave the good classic designs for the reboot.

"Superman, I command you to F A P."

One of the most menacing lines DS has ever said.

Theres no way hes gonna look like that, Cap. Have you seen the rest of the designs in this movie?

Leave the good classic designs for the reboot.

:lol:rotfl

not sure what darksides or even if its him :lol "commanding "wonderwoman to do here but it looks "interesting ":lol
stck.gif

Back