Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stck.gif

now i think about it it reminds me of the old wonder woman and the invisible man joke :lol tried to spoiler this as its possibly likely to offend as least someone ,but what doesn't these days :lol but couldnt find the option ,but what the heck ,you've probably all heard it before anyway :lol

Superman is flying around one day when he spots Wonder Woman laying on the beach butt naked. He thinks to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet, I could fly down there, take care of my business and be gone before she can blink an eye". So he swoops in, does his thing and disappears into the sky. Sensing the commotion, Wonder Woman cries out "What was that?". Invisible Man replies " I don't know, but all of the sudden my ass hurts"

now i think about it it reminds me of the old wonder woman and the invisible man joke :lol tried to spoiler this as its possibly likely to offend as least someone ,but what doesn't these days :lol but couldnt find the option ,but what the heck ,you've probably all heard it before anyway :lol

The design will be interesting I guess he will be in scale with Thanos which till this date in have no idea how big he is compared to drax for example since he is always siting down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back