Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman in SS was, for me probably the biggest highlight in the film. Like Tony Stark in Hulk and Hawkeye in Thor having other characters appear in films connects them all together.

I didn't love the trailer but didn't hate it either. I enjoy Barman and Wonder Woman the most. Getting into Flash and Aquaman more now.

But I think a big factor for me at this point is im on overload. I mean 5-7 years ago JL or BVS would have blown me away. But along with marvel and Star Wars and Star Trek and all the merch I'm getting desensitized.

Not to say all of these franchises don't have a hiccup here or there. But I don't even know what would excite me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't love the trailer but didn't hate it either. I enjoy Barman and Wonder Woman the most. Getting into Flash and Aquaman more now.

But I think a big factor for me at this point is im on overload. I mean 5-7 years ago JL or BVS would have blown me away. But along with marvel and Star Wars and Star Trek and all the merch I'm getting desensitized.

Not to say all of these franchises don't have a hiccup here or there. But I don't even know what would excite me anymore.

Batman+getting+crazy

A reverse gangbang with cheerleaders. Tell him Jye.

Batman in SS was, for me probably the biggest highlight in the film. Like Tony Stark in Hulk and Hawkeye in Thor having other characters appear in films connects them all together.

I don't know why, but his cameo did nothing for me. Probably because we were aware of it so far in advanced, I was expecting more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aqua man killed it for me, he's so metal is great.

On desensitisation, I just think it's because how fast they've put it together. If they started with solo movies first, the hype for this would be off the charts

Watching the trailer again- the Come Together new vibe music ruined it for me but that's me- I like the symphonic aura for my DC movies...feels too forced trying to appealing and cool with the younger crowd

I didn't mind the video. Thought it was well pro marvel if anything. Honestly, we've had a lot of comicbook and science fiction movies since whenever, and this looks like a Seven Samurai, Magnificent Seven action film only with tights and a mask. What can Justice League show us that we haven't seen before? Sure it will be cool watching these 5 superheroes get together, but after the last 3 DC movies I am a bit ambivalent about what we are getting. Snyder is in a bad position and this is probably his last chance to prove himself, but he has to change his normal style and cute it up for the critics. I'm a comicbook fan for 43 years and Ill definitely see it, but like Marvel, and Star Wars films I'm not looking for Shakespeare just a good story with some kick ass action.

Jye, you've spent more time in this thread than the Power Rangers one, and I don't want to sound hurt, but.....gosh darn it, I'm hurt!

the avengers wouldnt be worried about this, they wouldnt care at all :lol dc fanboy wishful thinking lol

By the Avengers, you mean Disney?

Yeah, Disney is not worried at all...why would they? They have their own successful franchises to focus on.

Still, I'm sure Disney executives and maybe even Kevin Feige are rooting for WB to finally make something good.

It's good business for everyone. They all benefit, so I'm sure they care a little bit.

I'm sure Feige is also hoping WB does a good job with the WW solo film.

Watching the trailer again- the Come Together new vibe music ruined it for me but that's me- I like the symphonic aura for my DC movies...feels too forced trying to appealing and cool with the younger crowd

I agree. It's a shame they feel they have to go this way in order to make money, though maybe it really is the way to make the most money. Either way I preferred it when the DCEU was a little more serious.

Jye, you've spent more time in this thread than the Power Rangers one, and I don't want to sound hurt, but.....gosh darn it, I'm hurt!

breathe deeply my son, calm your senses, relax. power rangers did well at the box office, they will come soon to your home thread, soon my son.

Back