Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The CGI we see is terrible.....actually its terrible because its SO GENERIC......

An lets not talk about how crappy Cyborg is.....We have tons of examples of mixed actor CGI that is way better than this...even on TV...so what the excuse now? Are they using a producers nephew's CGI company for the effects?

tumblr_oe6d4nUl0G1ubn6jto1_400.gif

Rocks and Water
tumblr_oner250nIc1vs6xh0o1_500.gif

More rocks.....at least Bats is doing cool stuff that looks correct.
tumblr_ondvaqfjAL1qdhps7o1_500.gif

Did someone photo shop this on their Ipad on the weekend?
tumblr_ondpk43noB1u7un4fo2_540.gif

At least there is a generic building....and clouds....
tumblr_ondord8nky1sjhzeoo1_540.gif

I'm starting to think the CGI will be as bad a Ryan Renolds GL suite!!:horror

Hope we see Darkseid this time. Eager to actually see him in live action.

bet we see him briefly as set up for JL2....
Hum I used to want to see him but now not do much if I compare JL to avengers they are getting 4 team up movies while DC is only getting 2. If the climax of the first phase of marvel movie characters is avengers infinity war and this is basically those characters send off then I feel we are getting short changed .

I though about it and I would really like them to open it up and have them branch out and introduce the new gods or even expand the story. The new 52 , which, this movie which looks to be heavily based off they ask Dark side why is he her he responds I here for " her" they showed later who he was referring to. I just don't want only 2 team up movies if we look at these team up movies as the equivalent of a comic book events they have some really great stories which they can pull from.

Let's go full on new gods war bring on the antimonitor, the entire new 52 justice League should be the frame work for the epic JL movie adaptation .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Atleast back then they actually had the helmets on and required a practical mechanism to get them out and into the Iron Man suits.

Now it's just Tony causally stepping inside of this organic like suit that's opens up while he's dressed in a three piece suit. Only a matter of time before he does the bloodstream thing where the armor comes from inside himself.

Atleast back then they actually had the helmets on and required a practical mechanism to get them out and into the Iron Man suits.

Now it's just Tony causally stepping inside of this organic like suit that's opens up while he's dressed in a three piece suit. Only a matter of time before he does the bloodstream thing where the armor comes from inside himself.

Knowing what you know about WW and JL and how BVS was received by fans and critics, how do you think JL and WW will do critically and financially when they both come out this year?

How do you think JL and WW will do critically and financially when they both come out this year?

Critically?

Financially, I don't know. I don't even know what their budgets are. Suicide Squad did way better than I expected it to based on it's quality (or lack thereof).

How did you get ahold of the Infinity War script???????????????????????:rotfl

It's pretty crazy to think how successful SS was. It won an Oscar and was the most profitable film in the DCEU.

Also regarding what Gaspar posted, I'd love to see the entire movie take place in the Mad Max future. That scene with Batman in in BvS was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty crazy to think how successful SS was. It won an Oscar and was the most profitable film in the DCEU.

Also regarding what Gaspar posted, I'd love to see the entire movie take place in the Mad Max future. That scene with Batman in in BvS was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed.......but won't happen- DC has to emulate MCU now I'm afraid ..we'll see

Yup.
agreed.......but won't happen- DC has to emulate MCU now I'm afraid ..we'll see
Yup.

I'd love to see the entire movie take place in the Mad Max future. That scene with Batman in in BvS was pretty cool.

That was my first thought way back when upon first seeing that imagery of Batman in the duster and the apocalyptic landscape.

Yup, I thought that "Knightmare" was a tease of an entire future movie we were getting against the parademons which would have been awesome. But instead we're getting just another brawl in the same abandoned Gotham from BvS.

Is it bad that I think that desert wasteland version of Metropolis and Gotham is more visually interesting than the real Metroplis and Gotham? Am I crazy in thinking the most suspensful part of the movie was when they're about to do the kryptonite transaction and they fool Batman with the clever green light bulb? :lol

It's so out of place in the movie, but as it's own little mini-film, I loved it. As much as I don't like BvS, that whole scene with the tone and music was really great.

Seriously, I'd love a whole movie built around that apcyalytpic aesthetic. A whole movie with underground freedom fighter Batman would be awesome with the right story. Hell, the BvS Batmobile seems tailor made for that environment like some kind of desert buggy or something.

Is it bad that I think that desert wasteland version of Metropolis and Gotham is more visually interesting than the real Metroplis and Gotham? Am I crazy in thinking the most suspensful part of the movie was when they're about to do the kryptonite transaction and they fool Batman with the clever green light bulb? :lol

It's so out of place in the movie, but as it's own little mini-film, I loved it. As much as I don't like BvS, that whole scene with the tone and music was really great.

Seriously, I'd love a whole movie built around that apcyalytpic aesthetic. A whole movie with underground freedom fighter Batman would be awesome with the right story. Hell, the BvS Batmobile seems tailor made for that environment like some kind of desert buggy or something.

The entire DCEU was primed for a movie like that. And it seems to me that at some point that was the idea, but not anymore.

Back