Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knightmare sequence is my favorite part of the movie. I like the warehouse fight and I think it's expertly done but feels too familiar to the Arkham game fights to me.

And everybody HUURRRRRR Injustice is baaad.
It is.

giphy.gif

Yeah but that was not the point, the point is that the most interesting thing that could've come out of the DCEU was evil Superman vs Justice League in a Mad Max setting.

The story of the game is fine btw, it's the comics that are pretty bad, at least the 1st year, I haven't read it beyond that.

It must suck having all that money and not having your family close because you are a drunk ****. I personally can't imagine it, and still don't understand people calling it an actual disease.

Getting cancer is one thing, but being a drunk? I don't know. I guess I don't have all the answers.

It must suck having all that money and not having your family close because you are a drunk ****. I personally can't imagine it, and still don't understand people calling it an actual disease.

Getting cancer is one thing, but being a drunk? I don't know. I guess I don't have all the answers.

Addiction to anything can be a disease.
Your body goes though withdrawals if u stop. Your body feels sick if u quit the toxic substance. Your brain even changes

Any addiction is a disease, sure you bring it on yourself but at the end it creates dependency. If people could just quit it it wouldn't be considered a disease, there's physical recoil when people try to quit, it requires treatment.

It's not some self-diagnosed play-pretend mental illness from Tumblr, I have a lot of drunk uncles :lol

Edit: crows my nicca we in-sync, you also have drunk uncles? :lol

I think both films will once again be a financial success...but critically and artistically boring....safe....and typical.

I would guess alot of montages of Aquaman being cool to vintage rock music. Batman being moody.....Wonder Woman being an unstoppable moral compass... and those other guys basically being support for the aforementioned scenes. We have to please the masses with these films.....so better be sure that EVERY type of person is represented here in a positive light.

Actually having a plot that is interesting and intelligent.....almost zero chance....which is a bloody shame...its not like they do not have a zillion pplot lines they could follow that would make thing interesting...

Batman as an alcoholic......great idea.
Aquaman as a random killer sure...
Wonder Woman as a man hating lesbian....YUP!
Those other guys dying because of the incompetence of Batman being drunk.

OK those are bad ideas....but I like the Mad Max idea.

Any addiction is a disease, sure you bring it on yourself but at the end it creates dependency. If people could just quit it it wouldn't be considered a disease, there's physical recoil when people try to quit, it requires treatment.

It's not some self-diagnosed play-pretend mental illness from Tumblr, I have a lot of drunk uncles :lol

Really activates my almonds

zeaEWgI.jpg

I think both films will once again be a financial success...but critically and artistically boring....safe....and typical.

I would guess alot of montages of Aquaman being cool to vintage rock music. Batman being moody.....Wonder Woman being an unstoppable moral compass... and those other guys basically being support for the aforementioned scenes. We have to please the masses with these films.....so better be sure that EVERY type of person is represented here in a positive light.

Actually having a plot that is interesting and intelligent.....almost zero chance....which is a bloody shame...its not like they do not have a zillion pplot lines they could follow that would make thing interesting...

Artistically boring safe and typical that's fine by me as long as I am entertained the general audience wants this hell DC I Consider DC as a risk taker in comparison to marvel who only know one flavor vanilla, vanilla with Carmel vanilla with fudge rinse and repeat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My grandpa was awesome when he was drunk.

He'd ramble on about aliens and military conspiracies and about some alien named Grumer who used to visit him and tell him stuff about the universe :lol

True story.

I believe him too, for I Have ALSO been visited at night by Grumer as well. Grumer is an abuser though....

Boring, safe and typical?
I'm not an MCU hater at all, but I think you've just mixed the DCEU with the MCU.
While many consider the DCEU films artistically without merit, poor in storytelling and erroneous in their portrayal of the characters, I doubt many would consider them "safe" or "typical".

It is absolutely a disease that not only hurts the one afflicted but others around them including complete strangers.

I get Cancer i'll get treatment and either i'll beat it or die from it, no one suffers but me and loved ones get a broken heart.

I get drunk and kill a kid crossing the street, strangers are now impacted by MY disease.

I get addicted to drugs and now rob people for more money or rob and also kill people for more money, strangers are now impacted by MY disease.

Now try to convince the parents of the dead kid that it was a horrible disease, not a drunk, that ran over and killed their kid.

Back