Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares?

I just want to..

UKzMND5.gif

starfap.jpg

How come people on here are so quick to think someone's a man? Last week I posted that hot girl in a diaper, and people were was like "that could be a dude". Are you guys okay?

Quick, is this male or female.

Spoiler Spoiler:

How come people on here are so quick to think someone's a man? Last week I posted that hot girl in a diaper, and people were was like "that could be a dude". Are you guys okay?

Quick, is this male or female.

You posted what now? Confirmed DiFabio has a nappy fetish. :rotfl

That's a male. Image cut off just above where the dress ends = hiding a big lanky surprise sausage. :lol

I keep reading spoilers about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Which is consistent with JL leaks I read before BvS was released.

Sounds far fetched, but I hope this is true, it'll piss off everyone but WB will stick to their guns and they will go down on their own tems :lol

I keep reading spoilers about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Which is consistent with JL leaks I read before BvS was released.

Sounds far fetched, but I hope this is true, it'll piss off everyone but WB will stick to their guns and they will go down on their own tems :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Probably male...adam's apple.

That's a tranny.

That's a male. Image cut off just above where the dress ends = hiding a big lanky surprise sausage. :lol

Narrow hips with wide mid section, suspiciously perky nips, near lots of carbs..

That's a man, baby!!

That's a man stealing boob implants from the supermarket.

giphy.gif

Back