Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Nothing wrong with blowing a feminine winnie to you? :dunno

I am already sick of that dude who play Aquaman.......and we have not even seen him in the film yet.....trying to make Aquaman cool is very funny. Years from now, " Hey You! Who was you favorite superhero as a kid"
Aquaman.....

i tell you it aint right......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep reading spoilers about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Which is consistent with JL leaks I read before BvS was released.

Sounds far fetched, but I hope this is true, it'll piss off everyone but WB will stick to their guns and they will go down on their own tems :lol

I don't see how Flash's message in BVS changes anything? Bruce goes on to fight Sups and Doomsday, then recruits the JL again. :dunno

I keep reading spoilers about
Spoiler Spoiler:

Which is consistent with JL leaks I read before BvS was released.

Sounds far fetched, but I hope this is true, it'll piss off everyone but WB will stick to their guns and they will go down on their own tems :lol

Not a bad idea.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if they are going to introduce more characters beyond a Green Lantern. Maybe a cinematic Supergirl. I'm assuming there will be a larger roster for JL2.

Wait a minute, if Flash time travels in JL and he goes back to BVS...then what about the robotic Flash suit and the El Flasho mustache?

In the early leak I read it was something like
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd like to see the Mad Max scenario in JL but I don't think it'll happen anymore, I don't know how they'll work out the time travel suit for Flash.

Maybe it's
Spoiler Spoiler:

Still, how does that changes anything?

Spoiler Spoiler:

No way they will do that :lol

How is Bruce dead in the future? I thought his "nightmare" was a glimpse/foreshadow of future events. Just before Superman kills Batman he says "she was my world....and you took her from me." Something obviously happens to Lois to make Superman evil, which is why flash says she is the "key."

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd like to see the Mad Max scenario in JL but I don't think it'll happen anymore, I don't know how they'll work out the time travel suit for Flash.

Maybe it's
Spoiler Spoiler:

That sounds cool.

I think time travel was a one-and-done thing... for now.
It set up the conflict for JL film that will prevent the events shown in BvS from happening.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe it's
Spoiler Spoiler:

Very very cool- I hope it's true- it just adds tremendous depth to a surface good vs. bad plot of a superhero movie..and what happens if all doesn't go right to "fix" this future??

The reason why I dont think thats the case anymore its because theres another version that starts with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Which weve already seen glimpses of in both trailers.

Back