Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude trying to make "Borg Life" happen is... ugh... This pic looks as if Affleck is the uptight father of two disfunctional kids (Miller and Borg-guy), Momoa is the drunken uncle, Cavill is the ******* "too cool for school" brother, and they're all on their way to a "bonding trip" to scatter the remains of their (grand)father...

JL is the longest superhero film ever.

d0441714645c1a5540123ef4239096b5.jpg

https://www.gamesradar.com/oh-god-j...&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_tffb

1. JL - 170

2.TDKR- 165

3. Watchmen - 162

4. TDK -152

5. BVS -151

6. MOS - 148

7. Civil War - 146

8. AOU - 142

9. Logan - 141

10. Batman Begins - 140

He didn't include Superman: The Movie which has a running time of 143 or Sups Returns which is 154 and Wonder Woman at 165?

DC sure likes making long movies :lol

That's great news to me. At least we know WB isn't butchering the movie till it makes no sense, like they did to BvS.

Now it can make no sense on it own merit!

pretty sure he already did? idk I don't keep up with that kind of stuff.

I think he was supposed to go now, due to him turning to booze. Maybe it's in his contract to appear in those promotions, and since he's in a withdrawl of some sort, he's feeling kinda ****ed up.

https://www.gamesradar.com/oh-god-j...&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_tffb

1. JL - 170

2.TDKR- 165

3. Watchmen - 162

4. TDK -152

5. BVS -151

6. MOS - 148

7. Civil War - 146

8. AOU - 142

9. Logan - 141

10. Batman Begins - 140

He didn't include Superman: The Movie which has a running time of 143 or Sups Returns which is 154 and Wonder Woman at 165?

DC sure likes making long movies [emoji38]

That's great news to me. At least we know WB isn't butchering the movie till it makes no sense, like they did to BvS.

Now it can make no sense on it own merit!
Exactly I really fault the new concept of shared universe started by the MCU as being the main driver why these movies have issues. The story is taking a back seat to the over arching plot that runs through the movie and is something that you see in TV shows were there is a an over arching plot the forms a mystery the connects each episode . While this is expected from a TV show its makes for me st least an in complete movie experience were the story has to reference or introduced scenes that don't contribute to the current story and are only basic call backs or for shadowing to future movies. This robes the movie from what it should be focused on instead it is subservient to the grand theme. That along with this desire to turn every solo movie in to a team up movie adds and extra character who other wise would not normally be present and stops the writers from giving more screen time to the villain and in stead devote all this time to the side character and his relationship to the main protagonist.

I can clearly see a straight vision in the Nolan movies even early marvel movies compared to what is produced now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I think he was supposed to go now, due to him turning to booze. Maybe it's in his contract to appear in those promotions, and since he's in a withdrawl of some sort, he's feeling kinda ****ed up.

You probably hit the nail on the head right there, as a guy who's entire family has struggled with alcoholism it's pretty rewarding to see that he still cares enough to do press stuff like that and even show up. (I'm sure he really didn't want too) :lol

You probably hit the nail on the head right there, as a guy who's entire family has struggled with alcoholism it's pretty rewarding to see that he still cares enough to do press stuff like that and even show up. (I'm sure he really didn't want too) :lol

My uncle and aunt are alcoholics, but they're restaurant owners in Crete, so at this point they're High-Functioning Alcoholics. When you socialize with "high class" Cretans, well, you shouldn't expect anything else, really.

Good on Affleck for trying though.

comments like this make no sense. :lol

he's done shooting JL, so by this thinking, he should be happy it's over.
He makes a crappy movie that he hated being in, and now has to go promote the damn thing for weeks and weeks as if he thinks it isn't crap. Plus, he's roped in to do one more of these at least from my understanding. If he wore a smile I would have to assume that he was on some pretty heavy uppers.

I hope that this does good so he won't be sad. He's a good batman I don't mind him at all.

Back