Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawd, I don't know if that's a good thing. BvS Ulimate Edition was 3hrs long, and the added scenes did nothing for me, too much pointless subplots that didn't lead anywhere. This is going to feel like a Bayformers movie, pointless drama and incohesive story for 2 hours before we get to the action, because I really do not expect a good story from Snyder anymore.

170 minutes. I just hope that this is going to be interesting enough to keep me awake. Snyder is no Peter Jackson and this is no Lord of the Rings!

Snyder has a lot to put in this movie. Continue the story, introduces new characters, and bring back Superman. Who's writing this?

JL won't run 170 minutes- it isn't fully done or cut since November isn't exactly just around the corner...

Snyder confirmed that the 170 minute rumor is false.

I mean, the film is 8 months away. There's not even a final cut yet.

Attachments

• jlrun1.jpg
    jlrun1.jpg
    44.1 KB
What else should he say tho?

Hopeman: Hey, your opinion sucks!
Wonder W: What's the point of your compliment again?
Cyberpunk: Are you for real, bro?
Aquamomoa: Talk. *grabs Bruce and pushes him to a wall*

Even with Barry he just states the obvious in order to get a reaction from the kid who didn't want to cooperate at first.

He makes a crappy movie that he hated being in, and now has to go promote the damn thing for weeks and weeks as if he thinks it isn't crap. Plus, he's roped in to do one more of these at least from my understanding. If he wore a smile I would have to assume that he was on some pretty heavy uppers.

you know he doesn't do all this for free, right?

and him dropping director duties to batman proves he's not roped into anything 'cept Garner.

Back