Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause DD wasn't needed in this flick. :lol

SHould have just fought Lex in a big robosuit.

Honestly, there was no need for Batman to fight Sups either. They could have met, be "rivals", figured out each other's identity, then unite to fight Metallo, who was created by Lex Luthor.

They could have done the Batman vs Superman story later on, since in the TDKR comic Batman was old and had a history and friendship with Superman, making their fight more meaningful.

Now I actually don't understand. :lol

What does he look like from DOOM?

Looks like the same body type as this, just with eyes and gorilla face. Like a reboot design

761e0d50a59b3bbeeceeae3794522499.jpg

doom_4.jpg

Looks like the same body type as this, just with eyes and gorilla face. Like a reboot design

761e0d50a59b3bbeeceeae3794522499.jpg

doom_4.jpg

Oh, is that from the DOOM reboot? Never played but I played the **** out of the old ones. That kinda does look like those concept pics you posted.

Literally worst Superboy.

Official power rank.
1. Cool 90's Smugboy
2. PRIME TIME
3. Rebirth kawaii Superboy
4. LOSH Superboy
5. PRIME G A P
6. lame black t-shirt mopeyboy.

Nope. I'll give Johns **** when he deserves it, but his Teen Titans run was great, and his and Manapul's run on Adventure Comics was fantastic. I dig Jon Kent, too, but, honestly? He da best:

More_Fun_Comics_101_Superboy.jpg

Oh, is that from the DOOM reboot? Never played but I played the **** out of the old ones. That kinda does look like those concept pics you posted.

Is not the games, is the movie they made with The Rock.
Im just saying a picture of doomsday would make me think they were doing a new DOOM movie reboot

Watch this, what do you think?
This is from the movie.

Nope. I'll give Johns **** when he deserves it, but his Teen Titans run was great, and his and Manapul's run on Adventure Comics was fantastic. I dig Jon Kent, too, but, honestly? He da best:

More_Fun_Comics_101_Superboy.jpg

I like TT too but he's my least favorite Superboy, can't beat this suave duder.

CfyRAZJUIAAtA3H.jpg

The very fact that he has neither a janky ass earring nor those sunglasses makes him the winner by default.:lol

Back