Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what everyone wanted:

3e56ab5e36c0b61735947419508155fc4b4ab69263de97e097a6a902d408511f_1.jpg

5135030-8961009606-is-th.png

bvs_doomsday___transparent_by_asthonx1-d9vnzub.png

Seeing this concept art... wtf.. were they thinking...
Did snyder wanted to make gorilla Frankenstein?

2nyHqDr.jpg

crQwhgO-8a61f.jpg

So is this the super cool Doomsday ya'll pining for?

Nice old man with a white beard.
And green pants.

I'm glad Snyder had other plans...

Good list.

I have Prime at number 1.

superboyprimefanboy.jpg

Literally everyone?
Y-yeah... I mean, I can tolerate that design because DD is not a character, it's a plot device, and as BvS goes, DD was a much more meaningful plot device in every single way than comics Doomsday.... but it would've been nice if it had the spikes.

That's probably the only time crows has been right about BvS :lol

So is this the super cool Doomsday ya'll pining for?

Superman-The-Man-of-Steel-19-1993_zpsz0jgq3n0.jpg

Nice old man with a white beard.
And green pants.

I'm glad Snyder had other plans...

There's literally nothing wrong with that, it's better than the BvS design.

superboyprimefanboy.jpg

Y-yeah... I mean, I can tolerate that design because DD is not a character, it's a plot device, and as BvS goes, DD was a much more meaningful plot device in every single way than comics Doomsday.... but it would've been nice if it had the spikes.

That's probably the only time crows has been right about BvS :lol

There's literally nothing wrong with that, it's better than the BvS design.

Uhm... well, I suppose old men with white beards can be scary to some, especially if they're half naked...
But no, that is by far not a good design.

A least the WW movie will tell us how her sword was able to cut Doomsday. It is called the Godkiller. She should have used it to take his head.

But then DD should have only been beaten by Supes.

Uhm... well, I suppose old men with white beards can be scary to some, especially if they're half naked...

If doomsday was never revealed in the trailer, and u printed the pic of bvs doomsday and randomly showed it to comic readers im sure people would have trouble knowing what it was.

It is though.

Look I like and I will continue to consciously defend BvS's many strengths, and designs is half the time, one of its strengths, but when the designs in the DCEU go bad, they go bad.

More meaningful plot device in literally every single way in the comic. I win argument.
plot = design? I guess you do then.

Yah, nah.

Back