Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, completely opposite personalities.

No they are the same. He just grew up. look it up. That superboy was from young justice. After donna troy was killed the team split up. When the teen titans relaunch comic came out he came back and said himself that" he looked like a total loser".

Look guy i already spent months mocking and trashing that idiotic stupid cave troll design for doomsday when it came out.
I just dont buy your post as serious because that design is so godawful i cant believe anyone would actually defend it.

That was doomsday in name only. It looked nothing like doomsday and it didnt even talk. It was a mindless cave troll that most people hated.

They didnt have the decency of giving him the spikes.
I dont give a s- that little ridiculous spikes grew after the explosion. What is this? Doomsday in puberty? Are you freaking kidding me?

Your inability to understand an opposing point of view is disheartening and does not bode well for future engagements. I will avoid replying to your posts.

Not even mine? :(

tenor.gif

Scales are the diamond shape skin. Fish have scales.
Bearded dragons have spikes. I owned one before.

The most common reptiles include alligators, crocodiles, lizards, snakes, tortoises and turtles. Reptiles are air-breathing animals, although many live not only on land but in water. The most noticeable feature of reptiles are the scales that cover their body.

giphy.gif

No they are the same. He just grew up. look it up. That superboy was from young justice. After donna troy was killed the team split up. When the teen titans relaunch comic came out he came back and said himself that" he looked like a total loser".
Personalities mane, personalities.

Huh? Young Justice Superboy was pretty much the same as 90's Superboy, he only started changing towards the end and he went full emo in TT, they changed him hard because the 90's weren't cool anymore, they gave him "muh conflict" and made him a sad chad instead of the cool carefree guy he was. He literally went through another high-school phase but now washed off of all charisma, I don't know why though, he had already "matured" enough, he would've fit perfectly in the Teen Titans as he was without the backtracking.

Although to be fair, I do prefer the jeans and t-shirt look over the updated 90's look sans Leather jacket.

PS: Or you mean Young Justice cartoon? Which was basically TT Superboy.

Last edited:
Personalities mane, personalities.

Huh? Young Justice Superboy was pretty much the same as 90's Superboy, he only started changing towards the end and he went full emo in TT, they changed him hard because the 90's weren't cool anymore, they gave him "muh conflict" and made him a sad chad instead of the cool carefree guy he was. He literally went through another high-school phase but now washed off of all charisma, I don't know why though, he had already "matured" enough, he would've fit perfectly in the Teen Titans as he was without the backtracking.

Although to be fair, I do prefer the jeans and t-shirt look over the updated 90's look sans Leather jacket.

No in the comic Young Justice. Thats where the 90s superboy came from. He teamed up with tim drake robin, impulse and wonder girl before they joined the teen titans. I don't know why they gave him a complete makeover but he did become more brooding and angsty as supposed to how he use to be.
Nu 52 looks more like 90s and 03 slapped together. The long hair and the red and black color.

No in the comic Young Justice. Thats where the 90s superboy came from. He teamed up with tim drake robin, impulse and wonder girl before they joined the teen titans.
Yes, I'm aware, I meant personalities, which are very different from his 90's solo to Teen Titans. I remember disliking the new Superboy since issue one of TT because the change was so drastic and obvious.

I don't know why they gave him a complete makeover but he did become more brooding and angsty as supposed to how he use to be.
Because TEEN Titans :lol at that point he should've taken a Nightwing-esque role, and the kids could've given him crap as a leader due to Donna Troy's death, but they did him a Peter Parker and kept him of high-school age.

Nu 52 looks more like 90s and 03 slapped together. The long hair and the red and black color.
Thinking about it, I never even kept up with new 52 Superboy, just read a couple things and he had some cool moments with Superman but it seemed to me he was mostly TT Superboy.

I'm really glad we have Jon now, hadn't had this much fun reading Superboy since his 90's solo run and early Young Justice.

Yea I've seen Jon . The little super boy. So like is Conner gone from continuity?

Yea I've seen Jon . The little super boy. So like is Conner gone from continuity?
I don't know :lol I have no idea, I haven't followed him, I don't know if he's dead or what.

I bet they're gonna bring original 90's Superboy (Pre Kon-El name) back when they "merge" pre-52 and new52 at the end of Rebirth though, since they already brought him back for Convergence.

But I don't miss him so far with Jon around, even Damian is likable lately, they're a great pair, I recommend reading up on them if you like Superboy. Sadly can't speak for New 52 Kon.

You made me curious though, I'll have to catch up on n52 Kon.

I can't keep up with D.C.'s timelines. After new 52 I don't know what's going on. Black Wally west, raven, star fire and beast boy are young and in the teen titans. Superman has a son. Watchmen. Multiple batmen. It confusing as hell.

I can't keep up with D.C.'s timelines. After new 52 I don't know what's going on. Black Wally west, raven, star fire and beast boy are young and in the teen titans. Superman has a son. Watchmen. Multiple batmen. It confusing as hell.
Rebirth is just a continuation of new52, it's the same timeline.

Pre52 Superman leaked into the new52 Multiverse, with wife and son, they got a series called Lois and Clark, it's like 12 issues, it's pretty good, if you want to catch up to current Superman you only need to read that one, then you can start with Supersons.

Oh and original Wally is back too, he's in the Titans, without the "teen" :lol

But if you can't be bothered, I say wait it up, Rebirt ends this year IIRC and I'll be damned if they don't join universes with pre52.

PS: Oh, nevermind, I think if you read the Rebirth special you'll be pretty covered with everything, there will be holes here and there for you but nothing important I think.

Rebirth is just a continuation of new52, it's the same timeline.

Pre52 Superman leaked into the new52 Multiverse, with wife and son, they got a series called Lois and Clark, it's like 12 issues, it's pretty good, if you want to catch up to current Superman you only need to read that one, then you can start with Supersons.

Oh and original Wally is back too, he's in the Titans, without the "teen" :lol

But if you can't be bothered, I say wait it up, Rebirt ends this year IIRC and I'll be damned if they don't join universes with pre52.

PS: Oh, nevermind, I think if you read the Rebirth special you'll be pretty covered with everything, there will be holes here and there for you but nothing important I think.

G-Zeus that sounds like a mess :lol

So the pre 52 Superman is the post crisis version?

Is there a pre Crisis Superman in the current multiverse?

Back