Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G-Zeus that sounds like a mess :lol

So the pre 52 Superman is the post crisis version?

Is there a pre Crisis Superman in the current multiverse?
It's really not, I mean, it's not any more complicated than any other multiverse event if you keep track of it.

Post, I don't remember if Pre-Crisis Superman showed up in Convergence though, I didn't read the whole thing, I think he did.

I believe All-Star Superman is around, that is in a way pre-crisis Superman after all.

I don't get the post-crisis meme, seems like of the same mindset of those who complained from Pre52 to n52 transition without actually reading the comics, sure the changes started off drastically with Byrne (Any change would've looked drastic at that point with the **** Superman pulled off though :lol) but it leveled up over time, he was never as powerful as he used to be (At least not randomly or willy nilly) but the character was 100% there most of the time.

Latest Superman comics have been great actually, probably some of the best I've read in a decade.

You have that in common with Kostis.

But that's it, Kostis's hair is the only straight thing about him.

1491340939528.jpg

Personally, I had light brown/sorta blonde curly hair when I was a wee lad, but they turned into dark brown and straight a tad later.

PS: Isn't Superman now a composite of Pre & Post Flashpoint Supes? Like, Nu52 Supes was always PC Supes but memories-something-something-reality-reset-something-something. LoisxClark was always a thing (dunno what that means for SuperWonder) etc, etc.

Rebirth is just a continuation of new52, it's the same timeline.

Pre52 Superman leaked into the new52 Multiverse, with wife and son, they got a series called Lois and Clark, it's like 12 issues, it's pretty good, if you want to catch up to current Superman you only need to read that one, then you can start with Supersons.

Oh and original Wally is back too, he's in the Titans, without the "teen" :lol

But if you can't be bothered, I say wait it up, Rebirt ends this year IIRC and I'll be damned if they don't join universes with pre52.

PS: Oh, nevermind, I think if you read the Rebirth special you'll be pretty covered with everything, there will be holes here and there for you but nothing important I think.

i thought rebirth was made to get rid of nu52 cause it wasn't what people expected lol. **** man. I wish dc would just stay with one timeline

I thought rebirth was to get rid of the 52 branding. I don't know. I gave up when I had bought like three Swamp Thing #1s within a year.

View attachment 334547

Personally, I had light brown/sorta blonde curly hair when I was a wee lad, but they turned into dark brown and straight a tad later.

PS: Isn't Superman now a composite of Pre & Post Flashpoint Supes? Like, Nu52 Supes was always PC Supes but memories-something-something-reality-reset-something-something. LoisxClark was always a thing (dunno what that means for SuperWonder) etc, etc.
Yes nu52 and pre52 are now the same, but pre52 its post crisis supes is what Prince was saying.

i thought rebirth was made to get rid of nu52 cause it wasn't what people expected lol. **** man. I wish dc would just stay with one timeline
Yeah partly, also to remove the branding.

But theyre doing it gradually and were all speculating that it will end with a merge of continuities

Yes nu52 and pre52 are now the same, but pre52 its post crisis supes is what Prince was saying.

Thnx m8

16cosas.gif

PS: Rumor has it Deathstroke is gonna set-up his own Super-HERO team... But the craziest thing I've read is Black-Wally-is-evil-and-the-Reverse-Flash's-partner thing.

**** I wouldnt be surprised, his dad is a reverse Flash after all.

So maybe Black Wally, or Blally, or the Blash helped Reverse Flash come back from the Flashpoint and hes playing us all.

Man Rebirth is exciting.

So maybe Black Wally, or Blally, or the Blash helped Reverse Flash come back from the Flashpoint and hes playing us all.

I don't remember it exactly, but the 4chan rumor went that he's the mole in the new Judas Contract, and that he's not a West, but has been inserting himself into the timeline. Reverse Flash raised him from the crib, but he ends up betraying him. Also, Deathstroke gets a "piece" of the Speed-Force.

Man Rebirth is exciting.

I'd say it depends on the book. Not everything is brilliant. Hellblazer I dropped, because it became stale. King's Batman is one of the most overdrawn and boring ones I've encountered, with a Batman that oozes memeforce. I'm only sticking with it because it's my first Batman comic I followed from #1 in print, so I'm holding out hope that it'll be better. Wildstorm's been slow but good. Deathstroke has been amazing, yeah.

4chan was wrong about about fake clark being Superboy prime though, but this one seems likely.

Kings Bats started out good with Monstermen but this Bane arc is eeh.

I meant everythig surrounding Rebirth stuff though. Cant wait for Flash/Batman teamup

4chan was wrong about about fake clark being Superboy prime though, but this one seems likely.

I meant everythig surrounding Rebirth stuff though. Cant wait for Flash/Batman teamup

4chan is hit or miss, but yeah, this seems plausible.

King's Batman was so-so from the start. He uses the whole "repetition" format, but he botches each story, so it doesn't really work as intended. His Batman is a brute with gadgets who oozes memeforce. The villains are... nothing to write home about. The plots the same. The only good thing is the art. At this point, I'm finding that Doctor Strange is better, and I hated that book.

Ah, I get it now. Because I'm seeing all this hyperbole on the net, and yeah, Rebirth was a succesful relaunch, but let's not kid ourselves by pretending every single book is a groundbreaking success.

Man Rebirth is exciting.

Hey, Gaspar.

Over here...I need to tell you something important, bro.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, Gaspar.

Over here...I need to tell you something important, bro.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

4chan is hit or miss, but yeah, this seems plausible.

King's Batman was so-so from the start. He uses the whole "repetition" format, but he botches each story, so it doesn't really work as intended. His Batman is a brute with gadgets who oozes memeforce. The villains are... nothing to write home about. The plots the same. The only good thing is the art. At this point, I'm finding that Doctor Strange is better, and I hated that book.

Ah, I get it now. Because I'm seeing all this hyperbole on the net, and yeah, Rebirth was a succesful relaunch, but let's not kid ourselves by pretending every single book is a groundbreaking success.
The problem with Batman stories is that they still suffer from crossoveritis but it seems to be way less defined than in the Superman comics, but I don't find it bad, maybe just ok but not bad.

Not every single book is a groundbreaking success, in fact none of them are groundbreaking, but they are mostly from good to great, I don't think there's a single bad book yet, even Aquaman at worst is "just ok" too.

What Rebirth succeeded at was going back to basics, something Marvel desperately needs, and was it you who told me that they're planning on doing that soon? I look forward to that.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The problem with Batman stories is that they still suffer from crossoveritis but it seems to be way less defined than in the Superman comics, but I don't find it bad, maybe just ok but not bad.

Not every single book is a groundbreaking success, in fact none of them are groundbreaking, but they are mostly from good to great, I don't think there's a single bad book yet, even Aquaman at worst is "just ok" too.

What Rebirth succeeded at was going back to basics, something Marvel desperately needs, and was it you who told me that they're planning on doing that soon? I look forward to that.

Yeah that their plan coming up soon

Cavill wore the outfit when testing for the role of Superman in Man of Steel, and Snyder shared a photo from that test on Vero (via The Hollywood Reporter). "First test with Henry... I knew right away he was my Superman," Synder said in a message accompanying the photo

IMG_9463.JPG

Nice, thanks for posting that.

That's the first time the full pic is released right? I remember it was released cropped and out of focus and been looking for the full pic since MoS came out. Here it is bigger.

superman-Henry-Cavil.jpg

Back