Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
change the coin to Rey's face.

tumblr_nj7qbo2YCZ1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Almost 1k more replies than TLJ thread despite being created 4 months after...

Not that that will translate to BO though :lol

in all honesty, it's because there's more to talk about.

We've been through 40 years of SW speculation, and now it's a yearly thing to speculate about something new.

We haven't had a movie like this EVER. (Don't get heated MCU fanbois, I know the Avengers exist) I'm talking with Batman, Superman, Flash etc. BIG characters, with untapped potential, that have only had stand a lone franchises.

JL Hype > TLJ Hype

for me anyway.

This movie will be epic.

Also, I think a lot of it has to do with a sum of people who are actually excited for JL but would rather lurk the thread then get shot down for being excited.

I thought of 'Tommy Lee Jones' before I got to The Last Jedi. :lol

Poor Cap: The First Avenger. Star Wars is stealing all the acronyms from that film.

"Hey what'd you think of TLJ in TFA?"

"Yeah that was great how he appeared at the end when Rey brought him the saber."

"NO I meant Tommy Lee Jones in The First Avenger!!" :cuss

Poor Cap: The First Avenger. Star Wars is stealing all the acronyms from that film.

"Yeah that was great how he appeared at the end when Rey brought him the saber."

lol lol lol

acronyms = MCU Cap's only weakness :lol

Back