Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive in theater shot of Zack Snyder watching the finale of "The Diary of Anne Frank."

Zack-Snyder-420-420x0.jpg

When asked what was his favorite comedy, Snyder replied, "Well, there are many great comedies, but "Schindler's List" is by far my favorite. It's hilarious!! "Philadelphia" is another personal favorite. It's Tom Hanks at his best, very funny!" When asked if he had seen the classic fantasy 80's comedy "Big" with Tom Hanks, Snyder replied, "Yes, but I didn't get."

"Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is the most heart warming comedy of my lifetime," said Snyder. "I really built up the Clark Kent persona with that character in mind. I wanted someone the audience could really relate to." Snyder said that the classic 1980 film Maniac was the primary inspiration for Batman.

When asked what was his favorite comedy, Snyder replied, "Well, there are many great comedies, but "Schindler's List" is by far my favorite. It's hilarious!! "Philadelphia" is another personal favorite. It's Tom Hanks at his best, very funny!" When asked if he had seen the classic fantasy 80's comedy "Big" with Tom Hanks, Snyder replied, "Yes, but I didn't get."

"Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is the most heart warming comedy of my lifetime," said Snyder. "I really built up the Clark Kent persona with that character in mind. I wanted someone the audience could really relate to." Snyder said that the classic 1980 film Maniac was the primary inspiration for Batman.

This could be good copypasta :lol :lol

Back