Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M40n20s.jpg

Replace aquaclown and cyborg with green lantern and Martian manhunter and we'll be in buissness!

Man, the marketing for this sure is a real head scratcher. Why that background? The light glimmers are very distracting. The shots of the members are nothing to care for. Just garbage.

What boggles my mind is how the DC executives after the critical failure of past films don't think that something needs to change. You would think that they would want to do things better. But nope. As long as $$$ is made, who cares.

Marvel Studios, despite their mistakes actually puts in an effort to induce some creativity to market their films and products.

Sad but true.

Marvel presents their heroes better on freaking toiler paper packaging lol.
Yeah, Marvel Studios' heavily photoshopped junk is nothing to write home about. But blows this out of the water. Superman and Cyborg are just standing there, while the others stylishly sashay out on front of them. And lens flares? Yuck.

Still, all that aside, if you crop out Aquaman and Cyborg I think the team looks pretty good there, design-wise. Silver lining and all. I would prefer Schumacher to take over the franchise than see another Snyder DC film, though.

Back