Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have that spiderman dvd, only 1 season was made.

It looked great at the time.

Yeah EMH is the best Marvel have to offer animated wise but that was abandoned for muh MCU designs.

As a hardcore DC fanboy, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and The Spectacular Spider-Man were two shows I enjoyed tremendously, and I thought EMH was probably the closest Marvel has ever come to reaching DC in animation. Anybody remember that weird NPH Spider-Man series on MTV back in the early 2000s?:lol It was different, but I kind of dug it.

I still have that spiderman dvd, only 1 season was made.

It looked great at the time.

Yeah EMH is the best Marvel have to offer animated wise but that was abandoned for muh MCU designs.

Even at the time I really hated that show. I hated how empty and weird the city felt.

I remember two things of that show vividly:
Rob Zombie played the Lizard, (Which was a HUGE deal at the time cuz Rob zombie back then was Huge)

The Cat woman episode started with her stealing the most valuable item in the city which was a disugusting MTV Music Award........im still annoyed at that garbage scene to this day... she wasn't stealing jewels, or money, or robbing a bank.......... she was trying to steal someone's MTV music award.........:pow

Last edited:
The 1994 Spider Man series was great. It was one of my Saturday morning staples back then. I also liked the X-Men series. Those were the best shows that Marvel had at the time.

Even at the time I really hated that show. I hated how empty and weird the city felt.

I remember two things of that show vividly:
Rob Zombie played the Lizard, (Which was a HUGE deal at the time cuz Rob zombie back then was Huge)

The Catwoman episode started with her stealing the most valuable item in the city which was a disugusting MTV Music Award........im still annoyed at that garbage scene to this day... she wasn't stealing jewels, or money, or robbing a bank.......... she was trying to steal someone's MTV music award.........:pow

Wasn't Neil Patrick Harris Spiderman lol.

Yeah the city was empty but it had decent action.

i guess it wasnt the black cat...........

786e063c.jpg

As a hardcore DC fanboy, The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and The Spectacular Spider-Man were two shows I enjoyed tremendously, and I thought EMH was probably the closest Marvel has ever come to reaching DC in animation. Anybody remember that weird NPH Spider-Man series on MTV back in the early 2000s?:lol It was different, but I kind of dug it.

Yup I remember. Was supposed to be like the movies in a way but the characters models were so different. One thing I liked is they got micheal Clarke Duncan as kingpin so it felt like this Spider-Man was in a way connected to the daredevil movie. To me atleast . I hated tho how they kept killing off all the villains like lizard and electro and at the end of the series Spider-Man quits .

Nothing can really touch ssm right now tbh. Such a great show. It's such a shame they replaced it with that shallow , piece of **** crappy show ultimate Spider-Man . Glad that show is finally cancelled.

That Flying Fox better look better in the movie because the Lego version looks like crap

Back