Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are Clone Wars and Rebels legends too? Does Legends status cancel canonicity?

Anything after 1977 is "Legends", so Splinter of the Minds eye, Christmas Special, Empire, Jedi, Ewoks, shadows of the Empire, dark forces, the Prequels, the clone wars, Force Awakens, Rebels, Rogue One, etc. it's all fake.

"Legends" are indeed non-canon to the current Disney narrative but I was just messing with ironwez20. PT, CW and Rebels are all still official.

Oh, and, uh, I hope Justice League turns out better than GotG2. Someone should ask Diane Lane.
Didn't even notice this was the JL thread :rotfl

Anything after 1977 is "Legends", so Splinter of the Minds eye, Christmas Special, Empire, Jedi, Ewoks, shadows of the Empire, dark forces, the Prequels, the clone wars, Force Awakens, Rebels, Rogue One, etc. it's all fake.
Please tell me Han's death is still canon :pray:

Please tell me Han's death is still canon :pray:

"It is."

maxresdefault.jpg

Nope Kathleen Kennedy said the PT is now under their "Legends" brand. Hayden Christensen will be in The Last Jedi, yes, but he'll be playing the Force sensitive tree on Luke's island. No CGI or makeup will be needed to enhance his performance.

If it's under there legends brand then why are they in all the canon comics for darth Vader

"Legends" are indeed non-canon to the current Disney narrative but I was just messing with ironwez20. PT, CW and Rebels are all still official.

Oh, and, uh, I hope Justice League turns out better than GotG2. Someone should ask Diane Lane.

Oooooooo ok.

If JL is half as good as GOTG2 it'll be a decent viewing.

Worst thing to ever happen to the character and they're bringing it back for Spider-Man: Homecoming! :banghead :gah:

I'm pretty sure the reuse of Cap's old suit in Homecoming is just a throwback since the first Avengers was released five years ago. Same goes for all of the Chitauri tech salvaged from the Battle of New York that Vulture and his gang are using.

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/cool-justice-league-prop-promo-display

18403300_301062860332177_3309859434036350156_n.jpg

HOME MOVIES COMICS TV VIDEO GAMES REVIEWS TRENDING
COOL JUSTICE LEAGUE PROP PROMO DISPLAYPosted By: Matt McGloin
05/11/2017 - 7:47pm

While Justice League is still about seven months out, a cool Justice League movie prop promo display has surfaced from what looks to be a Ukrainian movie theater.

If I had to guess, I would say it's from "Planeta Kino."

A user on Instagram (via Twitter) posted a pic from the inside of a local movie theater featuring the Justice League movie logos with lit up backgrounds.

It's unknown if this is an official Justice League movie theater display or whether the movie theater owner is just a big fan.

Super cool no matter what!

Back