Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping Darkseid will mind control Superman in part 1 for close to half the movie would be fun to see the league getting their assess handed to them. After all that fun then get back to the movie by defeating the bad guy/s.

dont want to derail to much but :lol

but yeah so far as i know supes bats robin flash wondy and green arrow are all out and in hand on ebay and amazon ,vary from $50 to $120 ,its the postage to the uk thats killing it for me ,just paid $68 postage with $25 customs charges for supes ,hes been in customs since monday and due out of customs today ,1 hour away from where i live but those dipsticks at parcelforce wont deliver until tuesday:thud:

they are bigger than i expected :lol
34408089765_b314e359df_c.jpg

Diane Lane said in a recent interview that she doesn't think JL is going to be better than Avengers and was a weird experience working on the film. Weird meaning bad.

dont want to derail to much but :lol

but yeah so far as i know supes bats robin flash wondy and green arrow are all out and in hand on ebay and amazon ,vary from $50 to $120 ,its the postage to the uk thats killing it for me ,just paid $68 postage with $25 customs charges for supes ,hes been in customs since monday and due out of customs today ,1 hour away from where i live but those dipsticks at parcelforce wont deliver until tuesday:thud:

they are bigger than i expected :lol
34408089765_b314e359df_c.jpg

I have the original Superman figure MOC, but had literally all of them when I was young

Back