Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn sad......prayers for Zach.

Whedon taking over? God help Zack if this film does better than his others. Poor guy will be ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah well, if it does good, everybody will say it was Whedon, if it's bad, it was Snyder... :slap

Being rich and having private jets and maids comes with its own sets of problems. You dont know who to trust, youlive in a bubble, the spotlight is in you all the time. Paparazzi are like hungry sharks following you everywhere. You cant make normal friends, then theres stalkers and onlibe hate,its like u have a magnifying glass on top of u, i can see that driving someone crazy

But she was an anonymous student in the east coast.

Look what happened is sad and very unfortunate for all involved but i'm just more amazed that some 20 year old out there in the world who is suffering under Sharia law or genital mutilation is finding a reason to live while a 1% is finding life on earth too intolerable.

Last edited:
It's all relative. There were lots of cases of people who survived the concentration camps in WWII, but later committed suicide because they couldn't deal with the guilt and psychological trauma. South Korea has a higher suicide rate than many poorer countries.

Resiliency is a massive factor. If you are isolated with no drive, and without real family or peer support, then all the money in the world may not matter to you. On the other hand, if you have strong families ties and a purpose and role in your social circle, but are living in poverty and don't have prospects for real economic success, you may never even think about offing yourself.

But she was an anonymous student in the east coast.

Look what happened is sad and very unfortunate for all involved but i'm just more amazed that some 20 year old out there in the world who is suffering from Sharia law and genital mutilation is finding a reason to live while a 1% is finding life on earth too intolerable.

In the face of distress people find the will to survive.
You dont know peace till you had suffering...

Dont people in sweden do it all the time even though sweden is like paradise?

I think the architect in the matrix 2 also mentioned how entire crops of humans were lost because the first matrix was too perfect.

I am always perplexed how the mind is susceptible to thoughts of self destruction regardless of your environment.

Right now in some 3rd world country or Detroit there is a 20 year old girl [...]

I lived with depression for around a year and a half(like, real depression, diagnosed and ****, not meme crippling depression), it doesn't matter if you have everything you need to be happy, somehow the chemistry in your brain prevents you from seeing it and you feel like ****, and I can't stress enough how much you feel like absolute ****...

I hope I'm right in assuming you've never felt that low in your life, I doubt even the death of my parents could make me feel that awful again, not only that, mind numbing anxiety, rage, absolute indifference and maniacal episodes that you have to endure, sometimes you go from one of those to the next in an instant, it'd be easier for me to wish death on someone than to wish depression on them, seriously.

Your circumstances make no difference if what's wrong is your brain chemistry, this is what they mean when they say depression is an illness, it's a real physical brain illness, not some made up psychology bs.

Thankfully my depression was purely neurochemical and not psychological, and I got it off with some nice drugs that stabilized my brain, and although I would absolutely not want to live through that again, ever, I'm thankful because it gave me a lot mental and emotional fortitude and stability.

I don't know what kind of magnitudes they use to measure depression, but I shudder at thinking of people that have a more severe case than I did.

I lived with depression for around a year and a half(like, real depression, diagnosed and ****, not meme crippling depression), it doesn't matter if you have everything you need to be happy, somehow the chemistry in your brain prevents you from seeing it and you feel like ****, and I can't stress enough how much you feel like absolute ****...

I hope I'm right in assuming you've never felt that low in your life, I doubt even the death of my parents could make me feel that awful again, not only that, mind numbing anxiety, rage, absolute indifference and maniacal episodes that you have to endure, sometimes you go from one of those to the next in an instant, it'd be easier for me to wish death on someone than to wish depression on them, seriously.

Your circumstances make no difference if what's wrong is your brain chemistry, this is what they mean when they say depression is an illness, it's a real physical brain illness, not some made up psychology bs.

Thankfully my depression was purely neurochemical and not psychological, and I got it off with some nice drugs that stabilized my brain, and although I would absolutely not want to live through that again, ever, I'm thankful because it gave me a lot mental and emotional fortitude and stability.

I don't know what kind of magnitudes they use to measure depression, but I shudder at thinking of people that have a more severe case than I did.

i-know-that-feel.jpg

https://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/393/i-know-that-feel.jpg[/IMG]
:lol it was a long time ago brah, like 2 years before I joined here.

Ain't no thing that can bring me down now.

Scientology has just dispatched Tom Cruise to take both of you out.
I have an uncle who's into that, and during my depression period he recommended me that got into it, and I tried it :lol tried a shrink first, didn't work, then scientology for my uncle, didn't work, then my parents found the best diagnoser in the city and voila, 2 months later I was a happy camper.

It's ********, I did the first course which was free... Man it's all a load of pseudo-everything, even in my ****ed up mental state I could see through it, every discipline it touched it was watered down and they added some made up words to make it sound original, I can totally see celebrities falling for it :lol

I believe there are scenarios where psychology and psychiatry can **** you over worse than you originally were, which is a case Scientology makes, but not with something so clear cut and measurable as depression.

You will always be able to make the case that Whedon edited it and reworked the movie into something better than Snyder could have, if the movie turns out a critical hit.

Scientology has just dispatched Tom Cruise to take both of you out.
I get to meet tom cruise??????

:lol it was a long time ago brah, like 2 years before I joined here.

Ain't no thing that can bring me down now.

I have an uncle who's into that, and during my depression period he recommended me that got into it, and I tried it :lol tried a shrink first, didn't work, then scientology for my uncle, didn't work, then my parents found the best diagnoser in the city and voila, 2 months later I was a happy camper.

It's ********, I did the first course which was free... Man it's all a load of pseudo-everything, even in my ****ed up mental state I could see through it, every discipline it touched it was watered down and they added some made up words to make it sound original, I can totally see celebrities falling for it :lol

I believe there are scenarios where psychology and psychiatry can **** you over worse than you originally were, which is a case Scientology makes, but not with something so clear cut and measurable as depression.

What kind of doctor was he? How did he help u? That makes me super curious because ive never been able to get help

Isn't it interesting that Joss Weadon will be at least partly responsible for bringing both Justice League and the avengers to the big screen!!?

He also wrote a draft of the Xmen script.

Isn't it interesting that Joss Weadon will be at least partly responsible for bringing both Justice League and the avengers to the big screen!!?

He also wrote a draft of the Xmen script.

Yeah thats weird.
Just how jj abrams did star trek and star wars

Back