Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all relative. There were lots of cases of people who survived the concentration camps in WWII, but later committed suicide because they couldn't deal with the guilt and psychological trauma. South Korea has a higher suicide rate than many poorer countries.

Resiliency is a massive factor. If you are isolated with no drive, and without real family or peer support, then all the money in the world may not matter to you. On the other hand, if you have strong families ties and a purpose and role in your social circle, but are living in poverty and don't have prospects for real economic success, you may never even think about offing yourself.

In the face of distress people find the will to survive.
You dont know peace till you had suffering...

Dont people in sweden do it all the time even though sweden is like paradise?

I think the architect in the matrix 2 also mentioned how entire crops of humans were lost because the first matrix was too perfect.

Valid points no doubt from both of you...well...except for the Matrix lol.

But when a 1% can't take the horrors of life expect my sympathy to be 1%.

Travolta and Cruise Scientology ninjas!

Yes, well, someone does the killing for them if they want to, but they can give the order. I'm not kidding at all :lol

Tom Cruise has dozens of servants and people to do things for him at any time. Not only that, no member of the church can say anything negative about him, and if they do, other members will write a full report, and the church will deal with that person.

Valid points no doubt from both of you...well...except for the Matrix lol.

But when a 1% can't take the horrors of life expect my sympathy to be 1%.

Is not about sympathy, but about how our brain deals with boredom and stagnation and monotonous living.

I will never forget how in an interview the singer of korn and the singer of slipknot were talking about how when they were young, their friends got so bored and got so desperate with rural life that they killed themselves from it.
Thats one of the reasins some of them got into music in their first place, as an escape

What kind of doctor was he? How did he help u? That makes me super curious because ive never been able to get help
I don't remember what specialty he was, I just remember that "best diagnostician in Guadalajara" accolade. It's a process dude, I went through 3 doctors and one psychologist before my parents found that dude, and I was lucky enough that I could be cured with a 2 month drug treatment, even a general practitioner could give you a good diagnostic if he's experienced/knowledgeable enough, but yeah, if you have some of that nasty ****, keep seeking for help, it's no joke.

Edit: It was this guy's private practice, he even has a wiki page :lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_Petersen

You are not wrong. John Travolta and Tom Cruise actually have a "license to kill" as long as it's justified in order to protect or defend Scientology. I'm not kidding.
The religion of peace.

They call it Khakhan. They can kill anyone to protect the church's interest. Also, if you are a member and you see Cruise killing someone, you have to look the other way, and clean the scene.

I saw her interviews as well..

why-leah-remini-left-scientology-after-30-years-with-the-church.jpg

Yes, but it's all true. The Church of Scientology doesn't hide it. You can go to Wikipedia and read all about it.

I'm not saying Travolta and Cruise kill people, but they can by the church's rules and because of their status in that organization.

Yes, but it's all true. The Church of Scientology does hide it. You can go to Wikipedia and read all about it.

I'm not saying Travolta and Cruise kill people, but they can by the church's rules and because their status within that organization.

If they gave the choice of dying or sleeping with travolta while they film it ( because you did something wrong)
What do?

IMG_1999.JPGIMG_1996.JPGIMG_1997.JPGIMG_1998.JPG
Most of these costumes suffer from being "over designed". "Less is more sometimes" should be quote that's posted in the costume dept.
Ugh, poor Flash.

Back