Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before the WW movie toys I would've believed the mattel toy designs in a second, but I have to doubt now.

It is very likely that the figure is at least concept art.

I read somewhere that Mattel is really hurting right now in sales. Looks like Barbie and hot wheels aren't exactly paying the bills. Hasbro action figures are way better.

Yep, I also read some rumors that Hasbro was looking to buy Mattel, I'm not sure how reliable those rumors can be, but it'd be nice to get DC figures a la Marvel Legends.

Not that that will ever happen with DCC.

Could you imagine if Hasbro bought Mattel? Barbie Legends figures.

ceadb55f9d8a8651658ef04ff4303d1f.jpg

DCC isn't doing too well either. They have cancelled so many figures and entire lines :lol
IRK? Because they keep releasing **** that nobody wants and making dumb ass decisions that nobody likes either.

You want a decent Batman? Have this weird designer statue, You want a decent Superman? This 5.5" Michael Jackson looking Supes is good enough isn't it? This Animated series line looks great huh? No ankle rotation, much less pivot, and how about we don't give them thigh rotation or ab crunch either?

This awesome Booster gold BB 2 pack looks great right? Well we're cancelling it, have this new52 12" Darkseid with edgelord daughter instead.

I still think their Icons approach is perfect for 90's Superboy, they'd get the body type and scale right.

I'm just glad Steppenwolf isn't a monster, like how he looked in BvS. He looks more humanoid this time around. :yess:

Steppenwolf makes me think of the band. Of course the JL basically looks like the Village People so maybe it ties together.

Do they have a villain called Led Zeppelin?

Yeah, I was hoping that BvS scene was just a histrionic hologram.

Here's hoping this look sticks; I can't wait to see it in action. I don't remember whether this happened or not, but didn't someone at WB/DC mention his design would change for JL?

Don't remember that, I only remember the rumors of full CGI, composite and no CGI.

As for the look, I don't mind, while I wish they would've given him some kind of "Hun" look, I suppose a horned helmet is just as fine.

I do hope it's not all silver.

Don't remember that, I only remember the rumors of full CGI, composite and no CGI.

As for the look, I don't mind, while I wish they would've given him some kind of "Hun" look, I suppose a horned helmet is just as fine.

I do hope it's not all silver.

Might've been imagining the whole thing, or reading something incorrectly. :lol

And yeah, totally. It looks like he might have a little bit of that, because if you look closely at his face he has some weird facial hair thing, plus his armor looks pretty sweet. I guess he looks more samurai-ish.

It looks like Batman is missing a lot of details, so I'd imagine his design will look a lot better in the movie. I hope his voice isn't stupid. :lol

Might've been imagining the whole thing, or reading something incorrectly. :lol

And yeah, totally. It looks like he might have a little bit of that, because if you look closely at his face he has some weird facial hair thing, plus his armor looks pretty sweet. I guess he looks more samurai-ish.

It looks like Batman is missing a lot of details, so I'd imagine his design will look a lot better in the movie. I hope his voice isn't stupid. :lol

steppenwolf in previous figure form shows the facial hair thing you mentioned ,i guess its just his thing :lol

s-l400.jpg

steppenwolf-sp-1.jpg

dc11steppenwolfgreen-inset2__66046.1461832673.jpg

Attachments

• steppenwolf-sp-1.jpg
    steppenwolf-sp-1.jpg
    114.5 KB
No toy company can be what they used to in the age of Ipads and android phones. Adapt or die. Virtual Barbies?

They should make anatomically correct barbies for adult collectors. Move the license to attract older collectors, and then create my lityle pony barbies because that would definitely bring adult men in

Back