Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Content wise marvel won comic con. Trailers are subjective. I personally loved ragnarok more. Lil biased i guess. I mean cmon this universe started 10 freaking years ago. More invested in this. Justice league was cool but looks more like a "hey we can do humor teamup end of the world battle too". Both opening nights nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Content support and delivery by Marvel Studios was astounding.

You name it they had footage, directors, actors, writers, producers and reveals from both the Netflix and Cinema side.

WB had Affleck cursing, saying he's Batman while still looking miserable and depressed as usual, and I like him as Batman, but that was just weird for the stars of the DCEU to be out there with no studio presence.

Fair enough, I suppose.
I don't follow the Marvel shows (or the DC shows for that matter), so I can't really comment on that. I can just gauge interest by what I see on my feeds and what little footage I saw of fan reaction at SDCC.

I wonder if this takes place directly after Wonder Woman and shows what she was leaping to at the end of the movie?

Fair enough, I suppose.
I don't follow the Marvel shows (or the DC shows for that matter), so I can't really comment on that. I can just gauge interest by what I see on my feeds and what little footage I saw of fan reaction at SDCC.

Depends on your friends I guess, my Facebook is blowing up

IMG_0187.JPG

My concern is the marvel movie formula will be present again . They tend to produce a lot of flashy movies but they have the same feel. How many times do we need to see the same thing over again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You don't even know if it's any good yet. :lol

Good movies > Bad movies

DC, Marvel, FOX, SONY - there's no difference.

that's the point.

marvel will be the same shiny, "funny" crap it has been the last 5 years.

at least D.C. can switch it up. :lecture

SS, MoS, BvS, and by the looks of it, JL, have all been done in different formulas.

MCU= copy and paste.

My concern is the marvel movie formula will be present again . They tend to produce a lot of flashy movies but they have the same feel. How many times do we need to see the same thing over again

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DC is different how?

I find them all rather repetitive in nature. I don't get the one is better than the other because really not much difference.

that's the point.

SS, MoS, BvS, and by the looks of it, JL, have all been done in different formulas.

MCU= copy and paste.

This guy gets it.

The MCU is moronic. No heart, no stakes, no substance. Just a barrage of one-liners and inconsequential action.

Popcorn garbage for the whole family.

"Suicide Squat" is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
"Winter Soldier" is one of the best superhero films to date.

I don't care about MCU these days but at least they've had three good and three ok movies out of sixteen.
So far DCCU only had one ok, two meh and one terrible movies.

And that's not counting DD and LC tv shows. :dunno

Looks like trying something new isn't working out so good and the old formula, marvelesque way of making movies helped WW make more and have better acclaim than any other of the DC movies. So get ready for some more old school DC movies with jokes and light hearted moments.

Ending mos. world danger cgi galore. Ending bvs. City/world danger cgi galore. Ending ss. city/world danger cgi crapfest hoola hooping weirdo. Enging ww. Cgi monster /god climax. As for marvel. Pretty much replaced alien world destruction with robots. To its advantage they more more movies with different type of endings. I enjoy both franchises for what they are. Fakin superhero / comic book movies. Not cinema masterpieces that will change my life in any way. So i always lmao when i see people saying how dceu is soooo different. B pls. Its the same through all their movies. Hmm I wonder how JL will end. Trailer already shows an end of the world scenario. Same for iw. At least mcu makes the end of the world a lil more enjoyable [emoji23] dance-off bro! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno....when I watch these "blockbusters" regardless the studio they all feel the same. I don't see anyone taking more risk than anyone else...I think folks have a bias and that fuels their like / dislike of certain franchises.

Back