Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I'll see them all regardless of who won.
Well except for Antman.
And the female Marvel chick.
d76908f56cc90ce8dafff5dd2b3d039094f42ff7734d5abc643e11cdab534712.jpg

Looks like trying something new isn't working out so good and the old formula, marvelesque way of making movies helped WW make more and have better acclaim than any other of the DC movies. So get ready for some more old school DC movies with jokes and light hearted moments.
So more the dumb jokes in WW let me try and walk through a revolving door with sword and shield or let's pull off the dumbest German officer and driver impersonation we can possibly do. As a DC fan how is this movie any better the the first avenger which is still a great movie but this is just s step back

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Marvel, DC, all the superheroes movie are pretty much the same, just enjoy your favorite heroes. This trailer looks a lot better, one thing Snyder does do good is action, but still not impressed, it's CGI galore, and I'm sure the ending will be no different than the 2 Avengers movie.

I don't know why everything needs to be a competition.

Justice League looks ****ing awesome.

Thor: Ragnarok looks ****ing awesome.

I want both to be ****ing awesome.

I want 2017 to go down in comic book movie history as the year without a dud.

Thor: The Dark World & Iron Man 3 were both Certified Fresh.

The blogger critic of today likes **** movies.

Trailer looks great and I really dig the 2 before it too. Hope DC can right the ship. I think a reboot would hurt more than help

Hear hear!! Nuff said

Let's hope they change his look before flash point. If Kevin from home alone ever went insane he'd look like letoker

With flashpoint, I see some things changing like maybe the look of Joker. I personally love it, but it's getting to an overwhelming point where I'm tired of hearing people *****.

I think the changes Flashpoint makes, if they're the ones we're thinking, could be very well received, I say this as the biggest fan of the Snyderverse.

I really love the DC universe in comics....I just cannot place what about these films bothers me....

Is it the Rock and Roll vibe? The over use of crazy CGI....

I dunno, I want these to be good.....but I am just feeling like this is SS or BvS all over again...

They broke this mold a bit with WW, but seems like they are going backward instead of forward as I felt with WW.

:goodpost::exactly:

Why have the two thumps in the trailer? Why not just have one? They could have blown everyone away when the movie came out by having Green Lantern or someone arriving but now everyone will be expecting him. Yet another dumb pre-release move.

When I first watch the trailer, I though the two thumps were Superman's sonic boom and then landing.

But the rumor is the thumps are Superman and Green Lantern. Both are mentioned as not there to protect the world and Cavill has made several references to green. There is light in Alfreds glasses but it looks blue and not green.

Back