Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally gonna order from that website and redo my Logan figure! So disappointed at my ebay purchase from "Simplehappylife". Never buying from him again! Regrets! lul

Has anyone ever removed the metal or bone claws from the fists? I'm interested in trying seeing if its possible to replicate the bone claws coming out of the sheared adamantium like in The Wolverine.

fullsizeoutput_b9e.jpg

Took a few more shots of Logan today!

Bought the sculpt, and new clawed hands just need the suit and body. Anyone see the ganghood body for sale with the logan suit on ebay it says it's a preorder comes with hands and claws too.

This is what I was talking about. I don't know if this is something real but it comes with the ganghood body and the suit, hands and bottle, no sculpt. I would get it but I want to know if the world box body works with the suit first. s-l400.jpg

This is what I was talking about. I don't know if this is something real but it comes with the ganghood body and the suit, hands and bottle, no sculpt. I would get it but I want to know if the world box body works with the suit first. View attachment 362922

They're advertising those with ganghood bodies but they don't say the suit is ganghood. They're also saying it is authentic Eleven, but without the head there is nothing 'Eleven' about it. seems like a poorly worded scam.

They're advertising those with ganghood bodies but they don't say the suit is ganghood. They're also saying it is authentic Eleven, but without the head there is nothing 'Eleven' about it. seems like a poorly worded scam.

Yeah I agree. When I purchased my suit for my ganghood body, it was labeled from kit as a ganghood suit tailored for the ganghood 1.0 body. All of those auctions have nothing to do with eleven.

To the more experienced kit bashers, I'd like to match the TTM19 body size to a phicen seamless. What model number am I looking for as they all seem to start at 30

Got the world box body and man its awesome. I need the suit now if anyone sees it on kit's site please post a link.

Does anyone know if the SuperMCtoys stealth suit will fit the ganghood 1.0 body? Cant seem to find the ganghood suit either.

FINALLY got my Logan together. My Eleven sculpt got lost in the mail but luckilly was eventually recovered, so im late in the game here

i need some black jeans, but for now i went with the ganghood shirt, jacket and boots, with hot toys pants. on moded ganghood body (cut down in the torso to give him a less fat look and room for his arms to get closer to the torso)

qRpz8LN.jpg

Q0aBbGg.jpg

AJuXo71.jpg

Back