Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I've given up, it'd be nice though!
Vimel said his Logan sculpt will be sold in the future. I asked and he said he has to finish up the hair. I'm looking forward to getting that version of Logan if it's not too expensive.[emoji18]

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Anyone's ganghood body smells like strong plastic?
Mine does. I inhaled that smell for more than 2 hours while I was fitting the clothes onto the body. I really had a hard time making it look right so it took forever. [emoji20]

My Eleven Logan Head sculpt from onesixthkit arrived!!! Look so much better than that knock off that I bought from that ebay seller "simplehappylife". #Regrets.. That seller advertised his was an Eleven sculpt on Ebay. When I asked him about it, he says he got it from his supplier and told me the bootleg industry in China is "chaos" and then proceeded to offered me $10 discount for my next order with him. Yea.. like I will ever buy anything off him again lul! I was a noob back then but now I'm buying all my custom etc from onesixthkit! ^^!! I was not satisfied with that so I'm gonna have to redo my custom Old man Logan eventually! I also purchased Eleven Ben Affleck and some Christmas hats too!

View attachment 365640
View attachment 365639
View attachment 365641
View attachment 365643
View attachment 365646
Looks so much better man[emoji2].

Vimel said his Logan sculpt will be sold in the future. I asked and he said he has to finish up the hair. I'm looking forward to getting that version of Logan if it's not too expensive.[emoji18]

That for sure will be a good sculpt to have. I finally got the ganghood suit from kit and I will see how it fits on the ganghood body. Otherwise I will use the wolverine hot toys body.

That for sure will be a good sculpt to have. I finally got the ganghood suit from kit and I will see how it fits on the ganghood body. Otherwise I will use the wolverine hot toys body.
Yup. I cant wait.[emoji2] The suit fits on the gang hood body but it's very tight on top of the white shirt.

The Eleven is the best out right now, I've got one and I love it but I'd kill to get a Vimal Logan.
Yeah. I kinda realized late that Vimal's Logan sculpt was really good. Hope it comes out this year or early next year. Wish I had his Mad Max sculpt as well.

Yeah. I kinda realized late that Vimal's Logan sculpt was really good. Hope it comes out this year or early next year. Wish I had his Mad Max sculpt as well.

For sure he will release it. And as far as his max sculpt don't worry he is making a new one and releasing it himself. As for the suit yeah it fits well but I like the wolverine body as I want to use black jeans for him.

For sure he will release it. And as far as his max sculpt don't worry he is making a new one and releasing it himself. As for the suit yeah it fits well but I like the wolverine body as I want to use black jeans for him.

That sounds awesome about the max sculpt. Where did say this? Do you know if it will be painted? Also any idea on price point? Hopefully more affordable than the Modern Life release. Man, got me all excited here!

That sounds awesome about the max sculpt. Where did say this? Do you know if it will be painted? Also any idea on price point? Hopefully more affordable than the Modern Life release. Man, got me all excited here!
I got word from other people. Asked him myself he didn't directly say it would be max but did say. He will do tom hardy from several movies. One is for sure is max. Lol but that's all I know for now. We will have to wait and see when he starts making it.

Just wanted to post how the ganghood suit looks with the world box body. It actually fits well, only thing is it can be a bit different in proportion then the ganghood body. I switched it back to the ganghood. But I will see how the wolverine body looks and decided which I prefer. 20170919_181443.jpg

I'd wait for it to pop up on osk for sure, too many dodgy people on eBay.
Your rigHT about that. I might have to buy another pair of clawed hands from kit. Open palms might not be a fit for x24 but the clawed fist work perfectly. Plus they are more Mangold style then any of the ones being sold.

Back