Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one's mine, on the ganghood 1.0 body

7c00a125f599981f8c385a3a418e6fb2.jpg

Wow that looks great. Will get this set for sure. Was worried that the supermc clothes were too big for the ganhood 1.0 body, but this looks good. Where did you get the claws from?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Wow that looks great. Will get this set for sure. Was worried that the supermc clothes were too big for the ganhood 1.0 body, but this looks good. Where did you get the claws from?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Oh, you dont have to worry about the size of the stealth set... if anything its the contrary; the body is a tiny bit too big...
But they will fit it fine...
I bought the claws from ebay seller "simplehappylife"

Got the new clawed hands from kit. And they look awesome, the relaxed hands are well done. But also the fist clawed hands look great, and I noticed they look more like Mangold's style claws. Amazing stuff.

First time i saw those claws up close. The shape is super off and they are not anywhere close to HT in sharpness?
Did you purchase the Wolverine claws that were recently being sold on OSK? The shape of the claws is practically the same as the HT claws. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I got them yes, they are better than the other ones but still not as sharp as the hot toys.
IMO I think the claws didnt look that sharp in the movie Logan. I know it's supposed to be but for some reason they didnt seem sharp in some of the photos. I have the original claws with me, and I think the one from Eleven is better.

e0174fd6697387f8ba22142d8e1b8d62.jpg

66d1c3294fbd03171c718a8763ba256f.jpg

They aren't sharp. They said for logan the claws were dulled down a bit. Regardless it's pretty good set. They have this sculpting on the hands like the claws popped out.

They aren't sharp. They said for logan the claws were dulled down a bit. Regardless it's pretty good set. They have this sculpting on the hands like the claws popped out.
You mean the guy who made the claws for the movie made it less sharp, or was it because Logan the character lived for so long the claws kind of got worn? Sorry for not being able to understand.

You mean the guy who made the claws for the movie made it less sharp, or was it because Logan the character lived for so long the claws kind of got worn? Sorry for not being able to understand.

It was the person who had them done for the film. Mainly for stunts and fighting. Overall tho it doesn't matter. You can hardly see them when in use so it's fine.

Thanks for posting. But now I have to wait until next Thursday. Hopefully it doesn't become sold out once again.

It was the person who had them done for the film. Mainly for stunts and fighting. Overall tho it doesn't matter. You can hardly see them when in use so it's fine.
Oh I see. Thanks. [emoji3]

My Eleven Logan Head sculpt from onesixthkit arrived!!! Look so much better than that knock off that I bought from that ebay seller "simplehappylife". #Regrets.. That seller advertised his was an Eleven sculpt on Ebay. When I asked him about it, he says he got it from his supplier and told me the bootleg industry in China is "chaos" and then proceeded to offered me $10 discount for my next order with him. Yea.. like I will ever buy anything off him again lul! I was a noob back then but now I'm buying all my custom etc from onesixthkit! ^^!! I was not satisfied with that so I'm gonna have to redo my custom Old man Logan eventually! I also purchased Eleven Ben Affleck and some Christmas hats too!

37212327265_6e37dce16e_b.jpg
37212325925_a8aede9761_b.jpg
37212323955_843ab90ed0_b.jpg
37212323365_de7459bec7_b.jpg
37212322955_1927bd5bf3_b.jpg

Could someone please post pictures of the Eleven Logan sculpt on the Hot Toys The Wolverine MMS220 figure? Thanks :)

Back