Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys seen the snarling bearded sculpt from Eleven. I would be happy to get it. I still want the mutton chops look but that would be a different figure all together.

Have you guys seen the snarling bearded sculpt from Eleven. I would be happy to get it. I still want the mutton chops look but that would be a different figure all together.

I've tried messaging eleven to inquire about the mutton chops/final battle headsculpt multiple times through their Instagram and Facebook with no replies over the past month. Kit also doesn't seem to know. I really hope it's still being made.

Here's some better pics, really enjoying this guy
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 293
I know it's good as is but has anyone thought of having the Eleven sculpt repainted? It can probably look even better.

For someone who wants one of these, but can't really display it now...do you think I should just buy it all while it's in stock at OSK now? I'm new to the 3rd party 1/6 scale stuff, I wasn't sure if this stuff will go out of stock forever and will cost $300 down the line.

For someone who wants one of these, but can't really display it now...do you think I should just buy it all while it's in stock at OSK now? I'm new to the 3rd party 1/6 scale stuff, I wasn't sure if this stuff will go out of stock forever and will cost $300 down the line.
If you mean should you buy the suit and sculpt, claws from onesixthkit then yes. Once they sell out this time I doubt it will be made again. Don't miss a chance to get them. If anything the next thing to do is get one of the full figures. Steel wolf or the soosootoys logan.

If you mean should you buy the suit and sculpt, claws from onesixthkit then yes. Once they sell out this time I doubt it will be made again. Don't miss a chance to get them. If anything the next thing to do is get one of the full figures. Steel wolf or the soosootoys logan.

Well just put the order in! They didn't have any claws, so to eBay I go. I saw some bloody ones that looked good.

Well just put the order in! They didn't have any claws, so to eBay I go. I saw some bloody ones that looked good.
it's hard to find the claws on kit's site I think there is a link for them a few pages back. And it's on ebay on kit's seller profile. I like those cause you get two pairs of clawed hands. The relax hands and closed fist. They are pretty good and have the exact curve like Mangold's claws.

Well checked and I think he sold out of the claws. To bad would have bought another pair.

Back