Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fullsizeoutput_edd.jpg

'...and it rhymes with Polverine' :rotfl

I initially held off on putting together one of these because I wanted to see if HT would produce one, but doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon. So I'm ready to jump in and luckily it looks like the best produced set is available once again. Question though, is the Gangland body close to a particular HT body?

I initially held off on putting together one of these because I wanted to see if HT would produce one, but doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon. So I'm ready to jump in and luckily it looks like the best produced set is available once again. Question though, is the Gangland body close to a particular HT body?
Bane/star lord body.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Got my Logan from simplehappylife - overall, I was plesantly surprised! I do think it's the ganghood suit and body (that's what he said, at least - and looking at others pics it looks similar) - no idea what the head is, but it's good enough for me. One of the hands snapped off in transit at the peg, so I superglued it back - I won't use any non clawed hands, so it's fine.

Logan.jpg

Got my Logan from simplehappylife - overall, I was plesantly surprised! I do think it's the ganghood suit and body (that's what he said, at least - and looking at others pics it looks similar) - no idea what the head is, but it's good enough for me. One of the hands snapped off in transit at the peg, so I superglued it back - I won't use any non clawed hands, so it's fine.

View attachment 370613
That's not the official Logan sculpt from Eleven. [emoji54]

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Wasn't advertised as that (and I even said I have no idea what it is - a recast?)
Oh I missed that part. Yeah it's definitely a recast. Well when the angry Logan sculpt comes out, make sure to get it from onesixthkit.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

I got all my stuff from OSK in and received the claws from eBay, so here's my first kitbash! I got the bloody claws but also ordered the non-bloody version that are on the way also. Everything was pretty great I think, only was disappointed with the bottle of jack, it's about the size of a pint bottle, not a normal 750mL. Now deciding whether I want to get the angry head when it is released.

W5yf5vW.jpg

jHJD4ZI.jpg

SlAQ7xm.jpg

I guess Halloween inspired a few of us to put some blood everywhere ;)

Decided to do some weathering on mine last night.

LoganW.jpg

Does Hot Toys not have a license for this movie or something? Do they suddenly not like money anymore? So strange.

It might have been on a DVD extra or something, but remember hearing somewhere that Mangold didn't want to dip too much into product licensing because he felt it wouldn't fit the movie. Whatever that meant. I guess that decision covered licensing toys as well.

It might have been on a DVD extra or something, but remember hearing somewhere that Mangold didn't want to dip too much into product licensing because he felt it wouldn't fit the movie. Whatever that meant. I guess that decision covered licensing toys as well.
I think he ment that he didn't want to continue making it a cash cow. The movie is considered an end to an era. Hugh jackmans last time playing wolverine. That's why we didn't get a post credit scene for another film.

Back