Lord of The Rings Online.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow.. I think Im going to like this game..

What server do you guys plan to play?

WetaWork said:
Ok, here's a tidbit right up your alley:

You'll especially enjoy the different types of weed you can grow and smoke. There are also dev rumors that besides the various types of smoke ring shapes you can blow, you will also experience different "effects" depending on the type you smoke. Ahhh, good ole Chocolate Toby Tie, Ya mon...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IR0C3_5H3rM

:peace

we need a SS Freak Kinship, that would be great. is their melee player killing?.....not that I would EVER do that to any of you of course....

So why are there like 4 different "Men"? There's "Man" than "The Champion" than "The Hunter" and than "The Guardian" huh? Why not just have "Man" and if he happens to be from certain regions, he gets those particular attributes? And why wouldn't Elves have different attributes too? I just saw the videos on youtube, and it's the only thing that bugs me. It would be way cooler if you made "man" than said "oh he's from Gondo" and than he gets the "Champion" attributes, but to just say "CHAMPION" that's not a race! And what's "Man" than if those other 3 cover everything, just some hack?

PosterBoyKelly said:
So why are there like 4 different "Men"? There's "Man" than "The Champion" than "The Hunter" and than "The Guardian" huh? Why not just have "Man" and if he happens to be from certain regions, he gets those particular attributes? And why wouldn't Elves have different attributes too? I just saw the videos on youtube, and it's the only thing that bugs me. It would be way cooler if you made "man" than said "oh he's from Gondo" and than he gets the "Champion" attributes, but to just say "CHAMPION" that's not a race! And what's "Man" than if those other 3 cover everything, just some hack?

I can see your point, but I would imagine that at the initial release, there isn't that many places for each race to come from. From what I read, it's pretty much Eriador, and each race is from a certain part of that area. It would be hard to find places for each race and then each attribute to come from. The race/attribute system is very much like Diablo II, which I loved, so I'm looking forward to it.

Ok, I'm downloading it right now. I'm not sure if this is for me since I'm more of a console gamer and it's difficult to schedule a time to be on-line on a consistent basis but what the heck, the least I can do is give it a try during the stress test.

seems way to similar to WOW. As much as I want to get excited about this since it is LOTR, I think I'll be bored pretty easily. :monkey2:monkey2

tomandshell said:
Let's get this decided before we all create our characters next month when the open beta begins.

Again and again: Lucky Americans!

:eek: :monkey2

I just upgraded my video card for this game.I loved SWG till they wrecked it and LOTR is a good time to me so i'm sure i'll love this.!!!(i tend to like MMORPG's as long as i like the content in the first place.

Yeah it's gonna be fun to explore middle earth
914860_20061103_screen009.jpg

I'm not gonna be doing any beta etc. But i'll be there on day one when the game comes out!:cool:

Back