1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holding out for Snowspeeder pilot. And happy to keep buying food in the meantime. :yess:

The sad thing is that if this were the Snow speeder pilot and came with sabers, grapple line, the jacket, etc... my mind would probably have justified the hell out of this price point. :lol

Black_Series_X-Wing_Luke__scaled_500.jpg
Better accessories.

Well we can suppose Luke was keeping his lightsaber with him in the cockpit, but the blaster has nothing to do with this particular version of Luke. I think a barebone fig was the right way to go (maybe adding the damn ladder?), and the price should have been so much lower.

That 6" Luke is great - one of the better figures in that line.

It's a pity the R2 looks like a tiny dust bin - especially when standing next to that Luke. :lol

Those are the exclusive alternate head sculpts only availible to those that pre-canceled this figure aren't they? ;)

I think the theory is that pre-orders are low so SSC makes a low quantity. Everybody says "Oh, it's too expensive, I'll wait till it goes on discount" but it never does because they make a lower than expected quantity and it sells out.

That's the theory. And if it doesn't, I have time to cancel and re-order using points that are not presently available to me.

I guess this theory is only conceivable when Sideshow uses it to inflate edition sizes. :p

The sad thing is that if this were the Snow speeder pilot and came with sabers, grapple line, the jacket, etc... my mind would probably have justified the hell out of this price point. :lol

Agree!!! A bit more accessories and I will be quiet. :D

Back