Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Here's my current Joel. Thanks to Maisto for the amazing accessories. I just got the flamethrower, pipe with scissors, and shiv. Hopefully i will be able to grab the Natchan shirt after the holidays. Then, and hopefully then, I will be done with him. Unless Maisto comes out with more accessories....:lol

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

bravo!!! he looks fantastic!!!

Here's my current Joel. Thanks to Maisto for the amazing accessories. I just got the flamethrower, pipe with scissors, and shiv. Hopefully i will be able to grab the Natchan shirt after the holidays. Then, and hopefully then, I will be done with him. Unless Maisto comes out with more accessories....:lol

Joel looks great! Oh and I will be making more accessories. :yess:

I want all accesories, i send you a pm.

Maisto... what all are you planning on???

I want all accesories, i send you a pm.

I sent you a PM back.:wave

Maisto... what all are you planning on???

Planning on? Well I'm currently working on a few things. The Last of Us nail bomb, the spiked bat, brick and Joels wood board, and figuring out some pistols. I'm also working on a John Rambo machete, a Rick Grimes Gerber machete, and Resident Evil shoulder camera system, along with a sculpted rock base all as private commissions. Just Keeping busy!:slap

nail bomb and pistol!!! cool!! yeah man! Keep busy!!
looking forward to all of this!!!
peace!!!!
-r.

yay!!! we're gonna need props for Ellie soon too!!!

your acessories are so good bro they inspired me so heres a sneak peak of how i want my bash to look heres my gas mask and flashlight bro i wanted them as accurate as possible since all the parts you made are and they are all killer acessories man your the man! and thanks for the fast shipping.

Nice job man! Did you paint a thin layer on the lens? I'm going to have to do that to mine at some point.

yeah man its totally transparent i really appreciate your kind words man im not a big customize r but i tried really hard and am very please with the result. especially the flashlight you have this sick custom with all these great parts and then a plain flashlight just wouldn't look right to me

I'm not a big custom maker either, this is the only one I put together myself outside of the headsculpt and Maisto's accessories. I need to mod my flashlight too.

your acessories are so good bro they inspired me so heres a sneak peak of how i want my bash to look heres my gas mask and flashlight bro i wanted them as accurate as possible since all the parts you made are and they are all killer acessories man your the man! and thanks for the fast shipping.

I'm glad you like the accessories and that I can inspire you to take on some projects. The flashlights available on the market are way too big for Joel so they need to be modified. Great job!

I'm not a big custom maker either, this is the only one I put together myself outside of the headsculpt and Maisto's accessories. I need to mod my flashlight too.

You did quite well for your first custom. Honestly the more you do the better you get. There are plenty of things that can be scrounged up if you are persistent. I'm really glad I can help you with your Joel!:clap

Back