Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno if I'd even bother watching a download. I'm sure I'll see it again at some point but sadly I feel no particular rush, so underwhelming was this film. I didn't go into it wanting to feel this way. The film did that all on its own.

That's where I was. I went in based on the hype, expecting to see the Superman movie I'd always wanted to see... to get Hopeman callously slaughtering thousands in his attempt to beat Zod and his faction into submission. :(

Again, last night, I was reminded of his stupid decision to take on the terraformer isolated in the middle of the ocean first, leaving the US army to take on the one in Metropolis while fighting off the Kryptonians as thousands die in the collateral damage. It made zero ****ing sense as any reasonable choice for Superman. :lol

Superman would make a good FBI Agent in Die Hard.

"You destroy the terraforming machine, then come back and destroy half the city. We lose five, ten million civilians tops."

"I can live with that..."

MOS Superman would be a good Joker, all he needs is face paint and a personality.

MoS Superman had a higher body count and damage to the city than Nicholson and Ledger Joker combined.

MOS Superman would be a good Joker, all he needs is face paint and a personality.

Superman-Joker-Batman-poker.jpg

:lol

You don't think that that's a little....harsh? I mean, the poor fella's dead and not here/able to defend himself.

I don't think Nam meant Ledger was a crack whore. I think he meant that the Joker in Dark Knight looked like one.

You don't think that that's a little....harsh? I mean, the poor fella's dead and not here/able to defend himself.

picture.php
:nana:

If the performance was all his, I might agree. But make-up aside, physically and verbally, he basically impersonated Tom Waits, which diluted any real performance.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gCSc6E4yG9s[/ame]

Back