Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pod and tumbler sequences had little jumps forward because they weren't going to show the whole ride, it's a big city, I never thought of them as continuity issues, I mean, if the pod goes through a window and then shows up in an alley, it's pretty obvious they skipped a little ahead :lol

Now the fights on TDKR are soooo weak, slow and poorly choreographed.

That's both fine and obvious but the way you accomplish this should be evident to even the most amatuer filmmaker. You cut from Batman, to the Joker and back to Batman. Batman moved 6 blocks while the Joker laughed a dead cop, sure no problem. But when you have Batman driving through the glass and then the very next quick cut to Batman again behind it, that's just poor editing to say the least. Outright stupid is more like it. Even with TDKR it's sunset, he's under the underpass for less than a minute and it's pitch black, all the street lights are on. You could even use a terrible plot device like a fade out and back in to demonstrate 10 minutes passed and it'd at least be better than an outright error.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

agree again. :rotfl

House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif

:lol:lol

Re-watching MoS and it occurs to me Schumaker put nipples on the Batsuit and fanboys had an aneurysm. Zack Snyder encases Zod in a d ildo and sticks him in the Phantom Zone, nobody says anything.

Yeah, it would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall during the Bat Pod editing. I've *got* to imagine that Nolan and the editor looked at how the driving played in sequence and decided that it lacked a certain something, then went back and deliberately rearranged it for dramatic effect.

It's the only thing that makes any sense to me because it is so blatantly and dramatically out of order. Not as bad as Schumacher reversing the footage to make O'Donnell get pulled into the water by Ivy's plants but still.

We did. But you didn't hear us from all the fans exploding all over this movie.

I remember seeing it in the theater and thinking "Did that just happen? Seriously? That was something I'd expect watching Flesh Gordon. WTF???" They had veins, heads and huevos. They were unmistakable for anything else.

Back