Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
common sense tells you fanboys would much prefer watching dildoz entering the phantom zone, than seeing hard nipples ........... wait for it ...... wait for it ............. on a dude.

common sense tells you fanboys would much prefer watching dildoz entering the phantom zone, than seeing hard nipples ........... wait for it ...... wait for it ............. on a dude.

Dildos entering the phantom zone. I'm cool with seeing that any time.

Outside of Pa's death, convoluted dna plot, forced genetics infused crisis, dry characters, lois being involved in everything, superman french kissing in the middle of a crater where a city once stood, humor at the daily planet that was outright bizarre, and the lame tentacles defense, I also loved the film. :rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

superman-man-of-steel-henry-cavill.jpg

^ this pic always reminded me of 'Smell The Fart Acting' :lol :lol

I loved the action scenes. Top notch. I actually liked the different take on the character. I get what they were trying to accomplish.

It's just that it wasn't delivered very well script wise.

I don't really see why people are so surprised about the crowds being polarised by this film.

It turned out exactly like all the classic SM folks dreaded it would, as soon as they heard that Chris Nolan had become involved. And that "guywiththeglasses" video just sums it all up.

It's not a clever reboot at all. It's just a film with a guy that could be BATMAN except for the fact that he has had some elements of the SUPERMAN character shoehorned into him.

Dark, moody and broody does not work for Superman and never will, because that's Batman.

:lol :lol :lol

Hopefully Zack Snyder doesn't make Ben Affleck wear thigh highs & a little sailor outfit, being falsely imprisoned at Arkham for maybe / maybe not being crazy, & the movie being him trying to bust out with his four equally crazy imprisoned hero friends dressed in erotic Anime cosplay gear - with Jon Hamm as the resident doctor. :lol

Back