Marvel vs Capcom 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom soundtracks!!! SWEET. . . this will be soooo awesome.

il get this even if i have the orig ps2 game, i might just take it over to ebay!

In truth you should sell that off asap. Once the DL hits, the price on the PS2 ver is gonna really drop off.

There's already an insane amount of PS2 and Xbox copies on ebay right now. :( I'd still rather keep my copy even though it's going up on PSN and stuff. I had quite a few envious friends back in the day when they found out I landed a copy of MvC2. I bought it right when it came out, then never saw another copy at a store again.

Man... I'm so glad I:

*Sold my Xbox copy -- as you might have read somewhere it had serious issues and I never quite loved it the way I loved the original

*Held out buying yet another Xbox copy, since I'm such a sucka for this game.

I really dont think the hundreds of copies that have "mysteriously" appeared on eBay will sell at anywhere near their usual going prices.

Crap.....Demo isn't out yet......

hurry hurry hurry....i've been dying to play this going on 8 years now because I was too cheap to buy it before from the bay!

Last edited:
Just signed on to my PS3 Network and currently downloading the demo!!!! :banana:joy

I'm on it!!! :rock Thanks for the heads up.

8 minutes left until......AWESOMENESS! Like jye was saying before, this is my first time ever even playing this game. Of course, I've heard of it, but never actually played it, so this is pretty exciting! :rock

downloading now, thanks for the heads up as well. I can't imagine having to play this game on a dualshock...

do xbox live people get the demo today too?

Back