Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200x Mini Sub

Evil Seed
Calix
Lord Prahvus
King Randor
Snake Armor He-Man
Skeleton Warrior

I found some of the ones I was looking for, Deak. Megator, Clawful, Adora, and Icarius. I picked up Orko for a buddy of mine here on the forums. Really looking for Thunder Punch He-Man, Man-E-Faces, Vykron, Mekaneck.

LMK if you find anymore Ben. I'd appreciate it.

No. It'll be re-opened for everybody.

I may be remembering wrong but didn't they do the same thing last year… again? Say "there will be no extended ordering period for the subscription" and then announce an extended ordering period right after the original period ended?

I may be remembering wrong but didn't they do the same thing last year… again? Say "there will be no extended ordering period for the subscription" and then announce an extended ordering period right after the original period ended?

I believe you're correct.

Yes. And the year before. :lol

Still, anything that gives folks more of an opportunity to jump on board if they wish to do so is a good thing, I guess.

Me, personally I'm glad I sold everything I had earlier this year and finally got out. Too much built up frustration over the years dealing with Matty/DR and jumping through hoops, all for a collection that eventually ended up too big for me to properly manage anyway, as great as some of the figures were.

It's still fun to see the new figures that are being made, and vicariously living through the collectors that are still fully on board, though. :)

Last edited:
No,totally seperate and different character

dosn't mean they can't repurpose him.

all we know about the unnamed one is he's a 200x design. witha POSSIBLE snake theme. Yes, i Get that it's an all new character. but when we see him, it's going to scream MOTU, AND 200X appearently.

or so we've been told.

Back