Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prahvus = existing character
Unnamed One = new character
Prahvus ≠ Unnamed One

Prahvus = existing character
Unnamed One = new character
Prahvus ≠ Unnamed One

Again, I'm speaking only of the look and feel of the character.

I know the unnamed one is a new charcater with a 90% new tool .

I'm simply pondering what from 200x is being used/incorporated into his design.

I want the rest of the Battle Ram!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

MOTUC_Battle_Ram_02.JPG

I blanche at the thought of what it may cost given how much they wanted for Ecto-1.

I blanche at the thought of what it may cost given how much they wanted for Ecto-1.

I wonder if that was just a marketing experiment? They never even made a prototype. The price was over the moon... Maybe they just wanted to see how much they could get us to shell out on a vehicle?

I wonder if that was just a marketing experiment? They never even made a prototype. The price was over the moon... Maybe they just wanted to see how much they could get us to shell out on a vehicle?

I kind of think that as well. They must've known it wouldn't meet whatever pre-order goal they had set in place, especially after they all but announced the 6" line dead.

Ghostbusters is a licensed property, and in the case of Ecto-1 they have to pay licensing fees both to Sony and GM.
Yes, it was expensive... but it was going to have all the bells and whistles... I'm still bummed about this... :monkey2

Ghostbusters is a licensed property, and in the case of Ecto-1 they have to pay licensing fees both to Sony and GM.
Yes, it was expensive... but it was going to have all the bells and whistles... I'm still bummed about this... :monkey2

How much do bells and whistles cost these days? ;)
I considered ordering one, but the price was just outrageous. I spent $265 on the 12" scale Batpod. It had all the bells and whistles.

Or the ThreeA Real Steel bots cost about that much, had a lot more paint work, moving parts, and also had lights.

Only way I can think of it being that high is that Matty had an extremely low estimated production number, like only 1000 units produced or something.

I mean how many new Batmobiles can they possibly be making that's exclusive to a few retail chains? 5k-10k at the very maximum, and that has licensing rights too, and that only costs $60 at retail, so you figure they're selling them to stores for even less.

Only way I can think of it being that high is that Matty had an extremely low estimated production number, like only 1000 units produced or something.

I mean how many new Batmobiles can they possibly be making that's exclusive to a few retail chains? 5k-10k at the very maximum, and that has licensing rights too, and that only costs $60 at retail, so you figure they're selling them to stores for even less.

I can't imagine Hot Toys made more than 2 or 3,000 Batpods.

You're delirious...
no way is HT making 10k Batmans... :lol
5k-7k tops...

Pretty sure the Batpod would be about the same length and width of the Ecto-1 so, don't quite get what the issue here is...

Back