Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're delirious...
no way is HT making 10k Batmans... :lol
5k-7k tops...

Pretty sure the Batpod would be about the same length and width of the Ecto-1 so, don't quite get what the issue here is...

I disagree. with how well they've sold, and holw long they stuck around?
That edition size has GOT to be HUGE.

My guess at each run

Dark knight - 2000 pcs

Dark Knight DX - 2500 pcs

Dark knight Dx 2.0 7k-10k units.

Also, didn't the batpod get a reissue/ second version for DKR?

Edit: then again, I might be overestimating.... Iron man on the other hand....

I wonder if that was just a marketing experiment? They never even made a prototype.

They did the same exact thing with Grayskull and were able to sell it based on a cardboard cutout with some blueprints. They didn't want to do any sculpting until they knew they had enough orders.

You're delirious...
no way is HT making 10k Batmans... :lol
5k-7k tops...

Pretty sure the Batpod would be about the same length and width of the Ecto-1 so, don't quite get what the issue here is...

It's a far more impressive piece.

They did the same exact thing with Grayskull and were able to sell it based on a cardboard cutout with some blueprints. They didn't want to do any sculpting until they knew they had enough orders.

Ect-1 is NOT Castle Grayskull. And GB was a dead line while MOTUC was doing well. Apples and Crabapples.

Yeah size isn't really the only factor. You can't really compare the quality of 18" Neca Iron Man to Hot Toys Iron Man.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

MOTUC_Battle_Ram_02.JPG

Must have missed this - so it has been designed?

Must have missed this - so it has been designed?

It was designed by a fifth horseman, printed out to make an impression. Mattel did not expect it.

I don't know, the vehicles for MOTU were more miss than hit for me. IMO, they made the right decision going with the Sky Sled. It's smaller and looks better on its own.

I disagree. with how well they've sold, and holw long they stuck around?
That edition size has GOT to be HUGE.

My guess at each run

Dark knight - 2000 pcs

Dark Knight DX - 2500 pcs

Dark knight Dx 2.0 7k-10k units.

Also, didn't the batpod get a reissue/ second version for DKR?

Edit: then again, I might be overestimating.... Iron man on the other hand....

10k DX 2.0? Then why is it so hard to find? :dunno

It's a far more impressive piece.

I'd rather have the Ecto than the Batpod... :D

It was designed by a fifth horseman, printed out to make an impression. Mattel did not expect it.

I don't know, the vehicles for MOTU were more miss than hit for me. IMO, they made the right decision going with the Sky Sled. It's smaller and looks better on its own.

Full Battle Ram kicks ***!!

Fifth? But still part of the team, I'm assuming - not fan made or anything like that?

Yeah, I agree. I'd rather have the Sky Sled... It's definitely more iconic on its own, due to the old cartoon... I can live without the whole thing.

Fifth? But still part of the team, I'm assuming - not fan made or anything like that?

Yeah, I agree. I'd rather have the Sky Sled... It's definitely more iconic on its own, due to the old cartoon... I can live without the whole thing.

You'd definitely know the name, he's done work for them before.

Interesting speculation regarding the unnamed one from the .org

He and "the great black wizard" might be one and the same.

bounce.php

More info.

Acccording to the 2002 MVCreations Bible, the Unnamed One is Nordor, and Nordor later becomes Horde Prime...

Last edited:
i know this is not the sale thread, but i was wondering when the new battle pack set come sout, would any one be willing to sell me Kowl and Netossa's sword? kowl should not be that hard to get off ebay, but i think i might have some trouble with her sword. any help?

Interesting speculation regarding the unnamed one from the .org

He and "the great black wizard" might be one and the same.

bounce.php

More info.

Acccording to the 2002 MVCreations Bible, the Unnamed One is Nordor, and Nordor later becomes Horde Prime...

That image isn't working, but this was allegedly from the Mattypalooza Panel at SDCC this year:

awcm.jpg

Very Thulsa Doom-esque. I likey!

Back