Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy them all! That is some really great work on the customs and good parts reuse on the sketched designs.

I wasn't convinced about using the He-Ro boots for Snake Armor He-Man but based on that mockup they'd work great.

Only one I wouldn't care for is Hordak. His 200x appearance was so brief, and I feel the one we have already has enough detail. I really hope we get at least Snake Armor He-Man to have a true 200x He-Man representation.

I'd want a lot more new for a 200x Hordak than what's in that mockup. I'd want the 200x head for sure and at least a new skirt rather than re-using the Faceless One skirt.

That's interesting. I was only expecting NA Skeletor in 2014, but I wonder who else they are going to include next year.

From TG:

Quite a few variants are planned for the 2014-2015 line up (pending we have enough sub holders for 2015)

Just posted today!

Quite a few? That's a heck of a phrase. That doesn't sound like one or two, does it? :panic:

More likely than not, he's already got a proto in there. He also mentioned that they put some characters from NA, and 200X into the mini comics ( 200x hiss, 200x sorceress for example) so they could work them into the series in other ways.

So mayhaPS we will see them too.

That image isn't working, but this was allegedly from the Mattypalooza Panel at SDCC this year:

awcm.jpg

Very Thulsa Doom-esque. I likey!

That would be one of the best figures in the line.

You haven't subbed??? :tap

Funny story. I actually waited until monday night to do it and my computer got a virus. By the time i went to work the next day the sub was sold out. I debated alot as i just now started collecting and want a bunch of the core early released stuff, but now that its possible to get a sub again i wont make the same mistake.

Here is a question for you guys...Toyguru once again confirms 2015's price increase

At this point we are putting all of our resources into making as many figures as we can before prices go up again

With prices going up again for the 2015 Sub,will you guys still buy a Sub for 2015? Will character selection justify the price?

my guess if the 2015 sub were not to happen...we would at least get the first 3 monthly figures shown at higher prices

The price doesn't matter much to me since I'm only buying a few figures a year. It still sucks though and I think they're overpriced as it is.

Back