Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The $20 to $27 jump (for non-sub sales) didn't happen in one year, at least I don't think it did. I thought it was like $22, $25, $27 over three years?

I have a terrible memory so I'm probably wrong.

The $20 to $27 jump (for non-sub sales) didn't happen in one year, at least I don't think it did. I thought it was like $22, $25, $27 over three years?

I have a terrible memory so I'm probably wrong.

Non sub sales I'm not so sure, but they did increase those in 2012 I believe. Non subs got hit sooner with a price increase but it was fairly stable for the first four years. All bets off now, glad the end is in sight.

Okay yeah, they went from $20 to $22 in 2012 and $22 to $27 in 2013. Geez that was a big jump. No wonder when I ordered my first figure in 2013 I was kinda shocked by it being almost $40 after shipping.

Even with the cheapest shipping option to MN (plus tax), individual MOTUC figures come to $39.58. It's typically cheaper for me to buy a figure off someone who bought multiples, rather than use Matty Collectors overpriced system.

At $33* shipped, the Ravens are cheaper, have more paint apps, accessories and articulation. 4HM Store figures are cheaper for me to buy than MOTUC since they don't overcharge on the shipping. I would also imagine each Raven variant figure has a much lower run than any MOTUC.

*Free shipping via kickstarter.

Exactly. The Ravens show how in every way the MOTUC are overpriced.

A couple of pics of Shokoti, received yesterday. She looked so good in the package that I did not even change her pose, lol.

9571653181_b0202bd228_b.jpg

9571649953_55fc7fdaf8_b.jpg

Those all-black eyes are pretty eerie.

I really like her face and she reminds me a bit of Mystique what with the blue skin, black outfit, and skull belt.

You make a good point. It would be cool to have a little collection of Gar peeps. Is Trapjaw Gar?

And there's that chick with the white tiger, she's Gar too right and coming soon?

And there's that chick with the white tiger, she's Gar too right and coming soon?

Illumina. Don't know if she's coming or not. She'ds make a good 2002/myp Sub character. She did take second place in the fans choice poll, and even then it was by a very close margin.

And yes, she is Gar. I was only talking about the one swho have classics toys already though :lol

Right, I thought she won the poll though so I thought she was coming soon for sure.

Illumina. Don't know if she's coming or not. She'ds make a good 2002/myp Sub character. She did take second place in the fans choice poll, and even then it was by a very close margin.

And yes, she is Gar. I was only talking about the one swho have classics toys already though :lol

If they must do Illumina,she needs to be a power con exclusive and then sell her with her white battle cat

Right, I thought she won the poll though so I thought she was coming soon for sure.

Geldor won the poll...

Nope. she came in second place, by less than 100 votes if memory serves.

Mr. T's Dad, the domination fetishist came in first place.

993932_545137652211344_714480747_n.jpg

you might be thinking of Huntara, who won the poll at this years sdcc. She;'s getting a figure.

huntara05.jpg

HuntaraDECOOPTIONS.jpg

hoping for her filmation deco personaly.

Ah yeah, was totally thinking of Huntara. Illumina looks like she should be called Huntara.

Back