Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Lego sets...
But I'd rather get the Mini-Masters and more Icon Heroes sets!

I just wish those Icon Heroes Sets were a little bigger to accommodate the Mini-Masters

though,if they did a MOTU Minimates line,they would be perfect scale to the Icon Heroes sets

Battleground Teela.

Is a great starting point. TRying to decide where to go from there.

Adora's boots, and upper legs ( BG teela has crappy hips)

Possibly adora's forearms repainted for her gloves... but what else... I'm guessing i probobly need to just resculpt her top and trunks... but what head? possibly buble power she-ra, witha reapint and some new hair...

You should totally use Tallstar head for it! Just paint the hair red!

tallstar-close.jpg

I don't think LEGO ever had the option to pickup the Transformers license. I'm sure Hasbro wanted to keep it to themselves since they were doing the Kreo line. You're right that they aren't the same quality as LEGO.

I think I prefer Kreon minifigures, to be quite honest... I mean, I love the Lego aesthetic and all, but for characters based on action figures like GI Joe and Transformers, I prefer the extra articulation.

He is!
This guy got a hold of one on The Fwoosh forums and took this pic...

100_5552_zpse6da50d1.jpg

As much as I love 200x MOTU, not sure I like this guy being that much taller... might need to do some customizations on it...

well.. Dactus WAS huge in teh show.. but he is meant be be displayed with his knees bent.

Yeah, the feet extensions are where the extra height comes in. If you bend his knees outward and his ankles inward, the figure should be closer to the height of the other figures. That's how he's meant to be displayed.

Dactus is one of the cooler 200x characters...

my top 3 was always him,Prahvus,and Evil Seed

I'm a huge 200X fan. I know we will not be getting all of these any time soon, but I would love to see them made in Classics:

Skeleton Warriors
Evil Seed
Prahvus
Calix
Snake Armor He-man
Ice Armor He-man
200X Sorceress
200X Randor
200X Adam
200X King Hiss
Odiphus

people keep going on about Calix... yet he was in the series shorter than most. a horde rock guy who gets killed by hordak after 6 seconds of screen time....

But hey, to each their own. :D

Back