Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice Armor and Snake Armor He-Man are fantastic designs. I think an Ice Armor He-Man with the regular 200X armor packed in would compromise the regular design. With Ice Armor He-Man you're already looking at new boots, gauntlets, shield, harness, loin cloth, axe, and head. Technically a straight 200X He-Man would need a bunch of new armor pieces as well, though not as much. I think Snake Armor He-Man would need a bunch of stuff, but could be reused for a Snake Armor King Grayskull. So I think it's a toss up which variant will get a figure first, and how the armor and weapons are handled. I'm really excited to see ANY 200X He-Man variant. However, if they don't give me a 200X head I'll be upset. I mean.. knowing Mattel it might be too much to expect, but a 200X He-Man head doesn't mean it's not classicizable. lol.

so... what if....
Kal-El's rocket landed on Eternai instead of earth.

Not quite done yet. still need to do some mild repainting on his chest and cape, and ad the s-curl to his hair. as well as swap over randor's fuzzy undies, once the body i bought arrives.

But i figured i' d share this phase 1 bash :D

Ya, the very classic looking is the point. I've got a bunch of customs i'm working on where the goal is to make a "classicverse" version of the character, so maximum parts reuse, minimal sculpting and repainting.

think i'm gonna put a tiny superman logo on the gem on his cape too.

Yeah, it has a very 80s Filmation feel to it when you look at that head sculpt as Superman. It completely changes how I view Mo-Larr, which is awesome. The final touches you mentioned will really bring the figure together, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I stopped by Big lots Yesterday and spotted a Grizzlor, Adora, and Moss Man. I passed on them, since I had them already. $10 MOTUC figures are a steal, I just wish I had seen a better selection. There are very few things I'm missing at this point though.

If I didn't have them already I'd be super happy about Grizzlor and Moss Man being available so cheap. They're two of my favorite figures.

Serious question: How long till the Winder Raiders start showing up at Big Lots? They did suddenly "sell out" which probably means Matty dumped them. If anyone finds one I call dibs!

Serious question: How long till the Winder Raiders start showing up at Big Lots? They did suddenly "sell out" which probably means Matty dumped them. If anyone finds one I call dibs!

Never. But I wouldn't be shocked if they showed up on Matty again.

tumblr_mgaf7wIPqL1rmz3qpo1_500.gif

Is it too late to say Dactys looks cool?

If so, I guess... lerath is crazy. His Supes custom is neat, though.

Just trying to be current. :)

Back