Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I want is a He-Man variant with a new head sculpt. Either 200X or Alcala, but it needs to happen. I also think a DC comics version would be pretty cool, either the mini-series version or the armored version. Though I really like the mini-series version with the chain mail style loin cloth.

I don't count the NA version as an "improved" sculpt either, as I think it's inferior to the original version. This 5th Horseman should study the source material more. It's okay, but not in the same league as the other sculpt.

Personally that's what I want to see at Power Con. Though I expect it could very well be someone like Evil Seed or Calix, as both are awesome. I just think it's time to dip into a few more modern core character variants and try to get some new collectors on board.

I keep saying that a 200x "core character Variants" sub would be a GREAT idea to bring in some new collectors.

YES, all desigs would be classicised. but they would , withiut a doubt, have 200x as their sorce material.
Like Marzo, Snake-man at arms, or Keldor's weapon-pack swords.

200x He-man ( forarms from Vykron, KG Loincloth and harness, 200x sword, new hair? )
200x Skeletor ( New face, Fighting foe man hood, recolored demo-man feet, include a cape)
200x Teela ( Longer hair, Little more armor, add in the blue shoulders)
200x SOrceress/ Queen Veena
200x King Randor
200x King Hiss

SIx figures, with a solid theme, and a way to bring back one of the MOST fan-demanded figures(Teela), to get some more people into the line

Yeah, I would love a 200X mini-sub, I think that or a mini-comic sub would be the best move for Matty. A Filmation He-Man is so overdo, same with Skeletor. I want more variants! lol. :)

Yeah, I would love a 200X mini-sub, I think that or a mini-comic sub would be the best move for Matty. A Filmation He-Man is so overdo, same with Skeletor. I want more variants! lol. :)

I would only buy a 200x Sub if it had the following in it-

Prahvus
Calix
Skeleton Warrior
Ice Armor He-Man

I honestly and unironically want Disco Skeletor. I just really dig all the metallic colors and finishes. Especially if they managed to do vacumetal better than they did on Hordak.

I'd be down for a 200x mini sub for sure. I'd love to see a Mekaneck on the Snake Man at arms body, painted dark blue with a green visor. Teela would be great as well.

I'd be down for a 200x mini sub for sure. I'd love to see a Mekaneck on the Snake Man at arms body, painted dark blue with a green visor. Teela would be great as well.

I saw a custom of just that a while ago, I'd definitely pick one up. I'd also jump at Ice Armour He-Man and an oversized 200x Beastman. There are lots of others I'd probably get but those 3 are my main wants.

I was never a fan of the 200x He-man variants. Guess I just hated them because the pegs were always full of them, not the villains I was looking for. Snake armor was pretty cool though. I don't think I ever saw that one at retail however.

I was never a fan of the 200x He-man variants. Guess I just hated them because the pegs were always full of them, not the villains I was looking for. Snake armor was pretty cool though. I don't think I ever saw that one at retail however.

I can understand about the variant thing, but Ice armor, and snake armor get a pass.

why?

icearmor.jpg

Snakearmour.jpg

they were actualy IN the show.

I wasn't even aware of the 200X series until it got mentioned on this forum when I first started getting MOTUC a few years ago so I never really experienced the variant overload people have referred to. I like the design of Snake Armour He-Man, its definitely my second favourite variant after Ice Armour and the only other He-Man variant I'd probably pick up at this point.

Back