Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody can help out a fellow freak with a Horde Troopers set, I would be very grateful. I was close to quit my job whe I had realized that I missed them (20 mins too late due to a meeting). I really wanted to army build with HTs... Guess this is not happening.
Anyway... My line is complete minus Strobo. So if anybody knows where to get one for a decent price Id highly appreciate a hint.

Btw: just got Sky High with Jet Sled in. One of THE highlights in 2013. I somehow regretI have bought just one. Might buy 1-2 more when they offer the remaining customer service stock...:rock

Would a MOC Battle Armor He-Man be a decent trade for Horde Troopers?

Why would someone be interested in trading the most powerful man in the universe for two nameless robots (one already damaged)? :dunno

I'm looking for a Mantenna if anyone has an extra - thanks.

Check the bay. They still go for a decent price but you need to act soon. I got mine for 50$ shipped to Germany which is allright as we usually pay 38$ when ordered directly from Matty. Mantenna will definitly become the next Fisto/Kobra Kahn/Sorceress.

Last edited:
If anybody can help out a fellow freak with a Horde Troopers set, I would be very grateful. I was close to quit my job whe I had realized that I missed them (20 mins too late due to a meeting). At least I got all the other stuff. I really wanted to army build with HTs... Guess this is not happening.
Anyway... My line is complete minus Strobo. So if anybody knows where to get one for a decent price Id highly appreciate a hint.

Btw: just got Sky High with Jet Sled in. One of THE highlights in 2013. I somehow regretI have bought just one. Might buy 1-2 more when they offer the remaining customer service stock...:rock

I would wait a bit longer for strobo. I'm sure he will be on sale at mattycollector by december, just like the past traveling figures....I still need strobo and standar too...

I got a Strobo at the UK MOTU Convention and I have to say that he's not very interesting at all.

The Zodak head is great but sadly the tattoo doesn't glow like rhe rest of his tatoos.

Standar is said to be available in Dec right?

I finally have decided to pass on CG. They charge 100+ for shipping taxes and everything included Id pay 350€/500$. Too much for an underscaled castle. Now I am looking for a nice custom piece. I have already been screwed by Bishart, so I know of the Fortress of Power. I have seen another custom here but dont remember who showed it. It was just the front and simply epic!

I got a Strobo at the UK MOTU Convention and I have to say that he's not very interesting at all.

The Zodak head is great but sadly the tattoo doesn't glow like rhe rest of his tatoos.

Sad but imagine the extra costs Matty would have had by adding the same paint to the head. :slap
I do prefer the Zodak head sculpted by Kevin Kosse/ Tin to be honest. Speaking of Kevin, he did a new Mantenna mouth piece. I have already 2 Mantennas comming. ;)

1393852_556163941103575_645670246_n.jpg

Sad but imagine the extra costs Matty would have had by adding the same paint to the head. :slap
I do prefer the Zodak head sculpted by Kevin Kosse/ Tin to be honest. Speaking of Kevin, he did a new Mantenna mouth piece. I have already 2 Mantennas comming. ;)

1393852_556163941103575_645670246_n.jpg

That mouth is cool...where can I get one?

Check for Kevin Kosse at FB or member TIN @ he-man.org. Be sure to check his other work! Its awesome! Most can be seen here:

https://www.planeteternia.de/cgi-bin/custom.pl?sprID=1;cusID=6045

1379797_556163961103573_433864071_n.jpg

@Eamon

Just found that epic Grayskull I was looking for... Guess whos pic I found... :lol

bounce.php

Can you provide me with a contact? How can I reach zombiehamma???

Last edited:
Horde Troopers are NOT coming back.....Toyguru has said this like 10 times on Matty...they have a very small amount of customer service stock they eventually will sell then which will be eaten up during early access.......they are NOT going into anymore production runs for older figures 2012 and above.

BS.

Money talks, people change their minds.

Perfect opportunity would be to release a single carded version, to mirror the original release.

I'm surprised that Mattel made so few Horde Troopers. I assumed they'd want to make a killing on all the army builders. I wanted three sets but now hope I can get at least one at a decent price after flippers get them in hand and start putting them up for sale.

BS.

Money talks, people change their minds.

Perfect opportunity would be to release a single carded version, to mirror the original release.

:lol really?

well argue it then with Toyguru :dunno

apparently money doesn't always talk with this line....he keeps answering questions over on Matty about the Horde troopers and he said THE HORDE TROOPERS are NOT going back into a production.No figures will....why can't you accept that? :dunno

I'm surprised that Mattel made so few Horde Troopers. I assumed they'd want to make a killing on all the army builders. I wanted three sets but now hope I can get at least one at a decent price after flippers get them in hand and start putting them up for sale.

They didn't make FEW

Scott said they had a much higher production run

It was the Army building from collector's that bought these up quick...alot of folks bought 10 from reading other forums

I meant "few" in relation to the demand. A 7 minute sellout is a pretty incompetent underestimation. So x amount of collectors bought 10 sets. You'd think Mattel would have wanted to x amount of collectors to buy 10 sets for a whole hour, or all day, or for weeks on end. But clearly they made a tiny amount in proportion to the profits they could have reaped.

I meant "few" in relation to the demand. A 7 minute sellout is a pretty incompetent underestimation. So x amount of collectors bought 10 sets. You'd think Mattel would have wanted to x amount of collectors to buy 10 sets for a whole hour, or all day, or for weeks on end. But clearly they made a tiny amount in proportion to the profits they could have reaped.

well the Scalper's also had a hand in it

there are hundreds of HT's up on Ebay

Yeah you'll see a bunch more up once people start getting the DOS shipments in hand.

Some of the early figures would sell out in minutes, and those were the larger editions from back in the day...
I am pretty sure Mattel made a TON of money with these... for them it doesn't matter if scalpers or fans bought them...

The remaining CS stock will be sold later this year I am sure, so, there's still some hope for folks who want them though...

Back