Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is those guys complaining at the .ORG should have ordered in the first 26 minutes and there wouldn't have been a problem!

In all seriousness though I can understand the frustration with the RSOD problems. It appears orders went through rather smoothly this time though. It was probably one of the fastest orders I've done so maybe they are improving.

I think Mattel could make a lot more money if they just produced more to begin with. If all it takes is 27 minutes for a figure to sell out then they should be making over double that in the production runs at least.

It's the people that skipped the sub and are now complaining about there being no pre-order system that just need to shut up and deal with the fact that they're the only ones to blame for not getting the figures they want. They didn't take what was offered, and no one is to blame but themselves.

I learned early on, with Faker, that this line was going to be tough to get if I didn't take every measure possible to get the figures. I would hope other collectors would be that smart as well, but unfortunately I overestimate the mental acuity of the Orgers pretty habitually.

i think i'll stick with the subs even if there is some hassle. i have gotten every figure with the sub so-far. i know the extra shipping for bonus figures sucks but it's better than missing figures and haveing to pay ebay prices or what not. hopefully they find a way to include bonus figures with the sub for next year.

I'm hoping that as well. I'm a completist when it comes to this line, so the sub was pretty much a no-brainer for me. I'm also in no way, shape or form, willing to convince myself that I'm going to have a problem every month, so I don't have the paranoid fear that most people seem to have when it comes to the sub. I've received every figure so far, myself, as well. Granted, Randor and Teela took a little longer than expected, but they still got here.

I just don't see where they get the sense of entitlement they've had since the 200X days, and probably before.

Arrrrggghhhhh!!!!! :banghead

They charged me for this month's subscription order even though I canceled it last year. So now it's being shipped to my old address again in Oklahoma.

I'm going to have to call my credit card company and tell them not to accept any more charges from them! :banghead

Digital River sucks!! :banghead

When I canceled my sub with them on the phone, I also changed my credit card number.

Was happy that I could unsubscribe, though. Even if it took twenty minutes.

Adora shipped - subscription functioning! Now let's get on with the real figures -

bchmteelacrop.jpg

trapjawresize.jpg

Hmm, what do ya know, my Sub Adora shipped!

I ordered my Sub waaaay after the deadline and it's working, I guess I'll have a Wun-Dar for sure. Sorry Ski!! :lol

Back