Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how the ORG site is always equally jammed the day of sales.

Strengthens my theory that Matty runs the ORG and filters out all the bad talk about Matty.

DPrime-And also on the coupon code, it wasn't working at all at first and then you had to look super close to see where the discount was and it was in the shipping near the total.

Thanks, and yeah, I think that's what screwed me up. Crap.

Some seller has both Trap Jaw & BC up for a whopping $400 for the deuce...oh, he has 3 available, I guess he is sitting back on the other 7 sets...
https://cgi.ebay.com/Motu-Classics-...ltDomain_0?hash=item3a57d5750e#ht_1284wt_1167

What a

041608087406.jpg

Funny how the ORG site is always equally jammed the day of sales.

Strengthens my theory that Matty runs the ORG and filters out all the bad talk about Matty.
yeah i've been trying to get on there for a long time so i can see if they have the rules about tax somewhere. it won't let me on.

Missed Battlecat by 4 minutes... First figure I've missed so far. Luckily, I already ordered one off eBay for only $6 more than Matty ($36) plus shipping, so not too bad.....

Stupid mattycollector site! I also had a TJ & BC in cart, but by the time it finally got to the checkout screen, they were both sold out. =(.

Any help would be appreciated...

Missed Battlecat by 4 minutes... First figure I've missed so far. Luckily, I already ordered one off eBay for only $6 more than Matty ($36) plus shipping, so not too bad.....

Good move on your part to act so quick on it. After today I bet those costs are gonna soar when everyone gets home from work today not accessible to a computer!

$36 isn't bad at all after sellout. Good job!

Good move on your part to act so quick on it. After today I bet those costs are gonna soar when everyone gets home from work today not accessible to a computer!

$36 isn't bad at all after sellout. Good job!

Yeah, that's what I thought! It was Buy It Now for $39, and I used the Bing paypal cash back trick, and got a little over $3 off. I got him immediately after he sold out, and the prices have already started to go up!

Holy crap some guy on Matty facebook lost his _____ due to this fiasco!

" I accidentally chopped off my _____ whilst shaving this morning. I couldn't go to the hospital because I had to order Battle Cat. Due to your crappy website, I couldn't get a Battle Cat ordered before sell out. Now the doctor just told me that I waited to long and he cant re-attach my pecker. Now I have no battle cat and No PECKER!!!!"

" I accidentally chopped off my _____ whilst shaving this morning. I couldn't go to the hospital because I had to order Battle Cat. Due to your crappy website, I couldn't get a Battle Cat ordered before sell out. Now the doctor just told me that I waited to long and he cant re-attach my pecker. Now I have no battle cat and No PECKER!!!!"

Man that sucks that he didn't get a battlecat. :rotfl

GAAAAA!!!:banghead:banghead:banghead
Tried for an hour to get one,only to keep getting the error screen,
Then you look on ebay and realise that they've been bought by loads of scalpers..................... 3 x the value all ready c'mon

Disgraceful :emperor:emperor:emperor

Tys

What the hell was he shaving his junk, instead of ordering his Battle Cat. Priorities my friend, he should have done this afterwards.

I thought that site was for "Collector's" not dealers. There's is just no reason for the max amount of anything for order to be 10 except for resale! DR has got to know that, otherwise they'd put the limit at 2-5 for figures, but even 5 for me personally would be pushing it.

Really, why would one person need 10 Battle Cats? They might as well go ahead and go back to retail, unless in some way they think this is the next best thing other then them doing it.:sick

Back