Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cringer should be much smaller though. a lot of people just think BC is cringer with armor on. but he actually grows when he's hit with the power sword.

Oh yeah, you're right. I should remember that since it's in just about every episode. :lol

Ok...this dude has to be on these boards, he has dropped it to $200...I guess he reads the sarcasm or he is getting desperate.
Probably more hoping he would capitalize on the real nut jobs who became insanely desperate to buy immediately after Cringe-Or sold out. As the minutes tick by, more of these pop up on the eBay, and people become less desperate, so the chances of him getting $300-400 go way down (not that there was any real chance to begin with). I don't think being a member of these boards specifically would have anything to do with it, necessarily.

On another note, I would appreciate it if you guys would stop criticizing the way I sell things on eBay :mad:

Back