Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is ALOT of people who missed out on Battle Cat today! And there are some saying they are done with this line.Way to go Mattel, all in the name of your Scare Tatics to create artificial Scarcity....which will make more people join the 2011 subscription.this is gonna hurt them in the long run...I hope we get Fisto,Ram Man,Jitsu,Buzz off,Man E Faces and Clawful before the line ends!!

PEOPLE ARE PISSED THAT MISSED OUT!!! not good

Makes me wish I bought my full alottment instead of just mine so I could help some people out.

I wonder how many orders were processed in the first 30 minutes?

Funny how the ORG site is always equally jammed the day of sales.

Strengthens my theory that Matty runs the ORG and filters out all the bad talk about Matty.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Oh boy are you ever wrong! Where and how did you come to that novel conclusion?
I can show you a bunch of very obvious things that will make that statement sound rather idiotic!

this guy has to be talking about Skiman:
I think it is absured that the limit is as high as ten. Five at the very most. So many people buy them just to sell at silly prices to rip others off. I have also seen collectors who buy ten just for the sake of having as many as they can, then just leave them in a pile in their homes. Whats the point? Its just greed.

Back