Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a Top pop/rock hits fan as well as big fan of these:

Movie Scores
Dance
Lady Gaga
Nirvana
80's
Michael Jackson
Justin Timberlake
The Lonely Island

...How's that for diverse? HAHA!

Country.... not a fan.

Got my Battle Cat a few days ago, and here are some pics! I think BC stepped on poor Trap Jaw's crotch, which explains the expression. :lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I added my extra set on ebay to make a quick buck.:angelsmil

But if anyone wants a set, cost+tax+shipping+10 bucks for my effort, I will be glad to send them to a boardie and pull the auction. It will prob be around 85.00 shipped in the US. Probably cheaper then wasting your gas money.:cool:

What set is this, He-Man vs Super?

When I was little and Mad Balls were HOT, they were all out one night and my mom brought me up to the counter to ask a store lady when they'd be getting more in and she happily said, "We'll have a bunch of them in this Thursday. If you come when the store opens you should have no problem getting any." Sure enough a few days later my mom brought me down in the morning. No one standing outside, we walked in and in the front near the registers... completely stocked.

I remember mad balls, I think I still have the mummy one at my parents house. I used to get those and M.U.S.C.L.E too.

It is both sets, He-man vs. Sups and Skeletor vs. Luthur. If anyones wants they better hurry as my BIN auction is the lowest on the bay atm.

That's an awesome deal. These are $30 plus tax plus gas for a single set. So you are selling for cost. Shoot, I got $160 for a set to some dude in Germany.

I like to think of myself as an MOTUC international ambassador rather than a flipper.

It is both sets, He-man vs. Sups and Skeletor vs. Luthur. If anyones wants they better hurry as my BIN auction is the lowest on the bay atm.

link? whats the package condition on the set? wont be opening mine

Is anybody seeing the TRU 2 pack in California? I've been to the two nearest ones and haven't seen a sign.

Amon Amarth all the way, you think I listen to Country in the gym you must of had Faker Skiman in here or something....
I'm a rocker through and through....

joe-dirt-4.jpg

None of that p**** ____ Skoal.

:lol RIP You mechanical menace.

That's an awesome deal. These are $30 plus tax plus gas for a single set. So you are selling for cost. Shoot, I got $160 for a set to some dude in Germany.

I like to think of myself as an MOTUC international ambassador rather than a flipper.

Dddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Gina! Feck it, I would sell that to a kraut any day over a local. Sheesh, nice going Scott. :duff Can I ask which 4 you hit? I work closer to the Ahwatukee store and can hit up Superstition Springs (aka scalpers paradise).

I added my extra set on ebay to make a quick buck.:angelsmil

But if anyone wants a set, cost+tax+shipping+10 bucks for my effort, I will be glad to send them to a boardie and pull the auction. It will prob be around 85.00 shipped in the US. Probably cheaper then wasting your gas money.:cool:

me interested, looking for a mint packaged set..with no dings etc

A member on the org posted that he encountered 15 people waiting for TRU to open on truck day for the two-packs with one guy actually running in as the doors opened. :banghead I'm hoping to hear at least one report of someone saying they found a TRU somewhere that actually has sufficient stock and not just one case. :duh

Commtech's Battlecat is going out tomorrow. Found the gayest box I could find. Those are limes on there.

BC is going to turn into Cringer by the time he gets to California. :lol

battlecat.jpg

A member on the org posted that he encountered 15 people waiting for TRU to open on truck day for the two-packs with one guy actually running in as the doors opened. :banghead I'm hoping to hear at least one report of someone saying they found a TRU somewhere that actually has sufficient stock and not just one case. :duh

Oh jeez, I mean they are interesting variants but I wouldn't bend over backwards to get them. Ugh.

Commtech's Battlecat is going out tomorrow. Found the gayest box I could find. Those are limes on there.

battlecat.jpg

Haw Haw!

hey Deak, Ski....cheers! Darth too!

No prob, so since you are a or were a lurker do you know of most of us on here?

Is anybody seeing the TRU 2 pack in California? I've been to the two nearest ones and haven't seen a sign.

Nope, the only TRU close to me in San Diego doesn't have it yet...
I've checked twice...

battlecat.jpg

That's hilarious!!!
:lol:lol!!

Back